Hi everyone! I’ve gotten feedback from men who are living a healthier lifestyle, and they told me their favorite Earth Diet recipes which include the four below. I have noticed that the most popular recipes that men are using are the high protein recipes, and the refreshing orange juice is a hit too. So enjoy!
Total time: 30 minutes
1 pound of organic free range chicken breast (500g)
1 cup whole almonds
2 tablespoons turmeric powder
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate.
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’.
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with ½ an inch of olive oil/coconut oil/avocado oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with salad and lemon.
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
· Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
As many oranges as you like. Do at least 3 oranges for one juice.
You can use either a citrus juicer (for a couple of dollars at the supermarket) or an electronic juicer.
Peel your oranges and juice them whole or hand juice them with a citrus juicer. Enjoy!
Benefits: Lowers blood pressure, asthma & bone protection.
Total making time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3 people
One head of Kale
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons of Flax Oil
3 Tablespoons of Liquid Aminos (or Coconut “Soy Sauce” or 1 teaspoon of himalayan salt)
4 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
4 Tablespoons of Sunflower Seeds
1. Tear the kale off from it’s stem and place in a large bowl. Tear the kale into small pieces.
2. Massage the avocado into the kale.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir! And it is ready!
+ Of course add more of any of the ingredients if you like the taste!
+ Add the salad to brown rice wraps for a delicious Salad Wrap!
+ Add more nutritional yeast if you like it ‘cheesey’
+ Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder for more flavor!
+ Made under 15 minutes!
+ Mostly raw – living nutrients!
+ High in Anti Oxidants
+ High in Protein
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ Aids Muscle Building and Muscle Toning
+ Super High in Vitamins, Nutrients and Essential Minerals
+ KALE: Helps to activate detoxifying enzymes in the liver
+ AVOCADO: 18 essential amino acids necessary for the body to form a complete protein
+ FLAX OIL: Reduces inflammation
+ Increases Energy
+ Super fulfilling!
+ Aids heart health
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 large burritos – 8 medium
6 organic wraps
1 1/2 pound of organic ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
1 brown onion, diced
1 clove garlic, diced
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
Your choice of toppings, that may include diced lettuce, cubed avocado, grated carrot, nutritional yeast, shallots, diced purple onion, and or vegan sour cream.
1. Heat oil on medium heat in a fry pan. Add the beef an stir fry for a minute.
2. Add the onion, garlic and all of the spices. Stir fry for 10-15 minutes or until meat is brown and cooked through.
3. Serve in wraps with toppings! Then wrap it up!
+ High in protein
+ Great family meal, people can choose their toppings
+ Great hybrid, cooked with raw vegetables
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
All recipes created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
Hundreds more of free recipes at www.TheEarthDiet.com!
Chat with me here: www.facebook.com/lianawernergray
Author of The Earth Diet Book
Blog designed by: Salvatore Fiteni
This is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet, Inc. ™ All Rights Reserved