An estimated 30 million people are harboring an energy-robbing, health-destroying organism inside of them. Yes, inside your body this organism may be growing out of control . . .
The yeast Candida albicans lives inside of most humans. When your health is good – your immune system is strong and you have a healthy population of good bacteria – you can keep this yeast under control.
However, a few factors can help trigger this yeast growing out of control and allow it to take a hold of your health.
How Candida Can Take Control
Candida can gain the upper hand inside of you for a number of reasons . . .
- Losing a good support team of friendly bacteria in the intestines encourages yeast to proliferate. Overuse of antibiotics and other medications, including birth control pills, can trigger this decline.
- A weakened immune system can also lead to a Candida take over. Sometimes toxins may be the root cause of immune weakness.
- Finally, poor nutrition simply makes your body weak and puts out the welcome mat for yeast. Any nutritional deficiency can tip the scales in yeast’s favor. In particular, eating lots of sugars and carbohydrates – yeasts’ favorite foods – can make your digestive system a breeding ground for these venomous fungi.
When the yeast population explodes, it starts to steal nutrients from your body and interfere with proper digestion. Yeast can destroy enzymes needed for cell energy and increase the release of free radicals that encourage aging and disease.
Even more insidiously, when the yeast grows inside of you it sprouts small threads – called mycelia – that actually work their way into the walls of your intestines. Not only does the yeast then destroy your intestinal walls, it also secretes toxins that leak into the blood stream through the holes it’s created.
Candida overgrowth can spread to the esophagus, colon and genital tract. It can cause a range of digestive problems including constipation, diarrhea, colitis, gas and heartburn. Candida’s attack on the intestinal walls can contribute to leaky gut syndrome.
Candida albicans infection is suspected as a major contributor to chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, immune deficiency, allergies, depression and a variety of other systemic problems.[1,2] And some natural health experts theorize it may contribute to diabetes, heart disease, breast and liver cancer.
Chlorella Can Help
Because chlorella simultaneously addresses numerous suspected root causes of Candida infection, it can help you fight back against yeast.
Chlorella can counter these causes of yeast overgrowth in a number of ways.
- Chlorella may promote the growth of friendly bacteria. Some research indicates it may help triple the rate of probiotic bacterial growth.
- By taking chlorella, and in particular the chlorella extract, you can activate intestinal immune cells to attack. Chlorella seems to enhance the growth and activity of immune cells, like macrophages, that destroy these yeasts. Additionally, chlorella may increase production of immune system chemicals that can help destroy candida: interferon and tumor necrosis factor.
- Finally, chlorella tablets are supreme detoxifiers that may “unwedge” stored toxins such as pesticide residue, heavy metals and other poisons.
By nourishing your body with the kind of stellar nutrition chlorella offers, your body can fight back and make it harder for this interloper to gain a foothold.
However, it can be a little uncomfortable at first. When the yeast starts to die off, it can trigger symptoms that make you feel like you’re having the flu. To find out how to minimize the discomfort while going through this cleansing process, please go here .
 Crook WG, Depression associated with Candida albicans infections. JAMA. 1984 Jun 8;251(22):2928-9.
 Olmstead S et al. Candida, Fungal-Type Dysbiosis, and Chronic Disease: Exploring the Nature of the Yeast Connection. The Townsend Letter. June, 2012.
 The diverse effects of chlorella, Management, Menu for Mass Feeding, June 1966, reprinted by Scientific Reports on Chlorella in Japan, Silpaque Pulbishing.
About Mark Drucker, M.D.
Dr. Mark Drucker earned his Medical degree and Bachelor of Sciences degree form the University of Tennessee. Dr. Drucker began his medical career 23 years ago specializing in nutritional and natural medicine. Dr. Drucker is co-host of the popular radio talk show “Health Talk, A Second Opinion,” is a distinguished speaker on natural health topics, and is the co-founder and Medical Director of the Center for Advanced Medicine. He is a certified member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging medicine, the American Academy of General Physicians, and a Diplomat Candidate of the American Board of Chelation Therapy, as well as a fellow member of the American College for the Advancement of Medicine.
About Sun Chlorella USA
Sun Chlorella USA offers the finest quality chlorella products for anti-aging, weight maintenance, energy, heart, brain & digestive system, as well as overall health and wellness for both people and pets. Want to learn more health secrets? Get a free copy of our report, “Why Didn’t My Doctor Tell Me About This?!” This eye-opening report, created by 5 pioneering natural health experts, reveal nutritional secrets that can change your life. Go to https://sunchlorellausa.com/download-free-report to get a copy. Also, for special offers, news and updates, follow us on Twitter at @sunchlorellausa or ‘Like’ us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SunChlorella.