Have you ever think your daily habits that can Damage your Brain?
Human brain is one of the most important parts of the human body. Human Brain is like the CPU that helps us think and do our daily tasks and brain also take care of all the organs and assigns them work to do. So being the most delicate part of our body we must take care of it. To stay healthy and fit you must take care not to damage the brain by any ways. Damaged brain can lead to a number of health complications in our whole body. The World Health Organization has recently released a list according to their research, the Top 10 daily habits that can damage your Brain.
Here are 10 dangerous brain damaging habits
1. No Breakfast – People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Over-eating – It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking – It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar Consumption – Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution – The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air deceases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation – Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping – Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging fects.
8. Working your brain during illness – Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts – Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely – Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.