In the world, there are some very dangerous diseases, sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases include gonorrhea, which represents a particular threat to human health because it can cause not only chronic inflammation of appendages but also cause infertility. In this article, we will focus on the detailed manner the consequences of the disease in men and women.
As we have said, gonorrhea (gonorrhea) – a common sexually transmitted disease. Gonorrhea is dangerous because of its pathogens – Microorganisms gonococci – very quickly develop immunity to antibiotics, so the scientists have to create more and more new drugs to combat gonorrhea. Gonorrhea is divided into several types, details about each of them you can read in our article.
As The Infection Enters the Body
People infected with gonorrhea during sexual intercourse, and oral and anal sex does not exclude the possibility of “catching” this unpleasant infection. Gonococci cannot be afraid in public places, such as in saunas or swimming pools because they die quickly in the environment.
However, if you use a human toothbrush, a patient with gonorrhea, it is quite possible that the infection will pass and you, as the probability of transmission through casual contact and gonorrhea still exists. Gonorrhea can also be transmitted to the fetus if the mother is a carrier of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Symptoms of Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is dangerous because it is often asymptomatic. This history of the disease threatens to become chronic with the subsequent defeat of the genitourinary system. Usually, the symptoms of gonorrhea are felt for 5-6 days after exposure to the infection peddler.
Symptoms of Gonorrhea in Women
Itching and burning sensation during urination;
Strong reddening of the labia;
Cheese vaginal discharge;
Deterioration of health;
Possible disruption of the menstrual cycle;
Aching pain in the abdomen;
Symptoms of Gonorrhea in Men
Itching and burning sensation during urination;
The formation of ulcers in the external opening of the urethra;
Inflammation of the glans penis;
Purulent discharge with an unpleasant odor;
General deterioration of health.
The Consequences of Gonorrhea
If time does not refer to a specialist, the gonorrhea can cause serious complications. Gonorrhea often spills over into the chronic form, in which inflammation of the initially exciting only the internal organs of the urogenital system, begins to cover the entire body. To protect yourself and your health from such infection, do not hesitate to consult your doctor, even if no external manifestations of the disease there. It is quite possible that your subjective feelings will prevent the occurrence of complications.
The Consequences of Gonorrhea in Women
In addition to the deterioration of health and the negative impact on some of the internal organs (heart, liver, joints and so on. D.), Gonorrhea primarily affects the genitals.
- Inflamed pelvic organs, which leads to infertility.
- In the fallopian tubes, there is the accumulation of pus, which contributes to their emergence obstruction and tube-ovarian abscess.
- Increases in the size of the fallopian tubes, resulting in the patient suffers severe pain in the lumbar and lower abdomen.
- There Bartholinitis – inflammation of the glands of the labia. In advanced cases, the tumor size reaches the size of a hen’s egg. A sick woman not only feels discomfort during sexual intercourse but also suffers from the inability to move normally. When Bartolini hospitalization, because of inflamed glands need as soon as possible to remove the pus.
- There is a risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- There is an acute peritonitis, which is characterized by severe pain in the abdominal cavity.
- There ovarian abscess, in which the slightest press on the area of the abdomen causing excruciating pain. If gonorrhea caused such complications often doctors have to remove the ovaries.
- Accumulates a large amount of pus in the uterus.
- Pursue chronic pelvic pain.
- There is a high probability of miscarriage in women who are carriers of infection.
If a woman is infected with gonorrhea during pregnancy (or have already been infected), it is likely that she cannot bear fruit and will happen unplanned abortion. Such patients even in the early stages are placed on the preservation of the hospital. In addition, labor may begin prematurely as possible rupture of membranes. Infected mother of gonorrhea in most cases transmit the disease to their child.
For the newborn, which is no fault of theirs was infected with gonorrhea, gonorrhea consequences could be disastrous: ranging from conjunctivitis and ending with blood poisoning.
The Consequences of Gonorrhea in Men
Have strong sex gonorrhea also can cause complications.
- Urethritis, in which the patient feels excruciating pain during urination, itching, severe burning, reducing urethral pus.
- Inflammation of the epididymis – epididymitis. Inflamed appendix testis, the patient feels a nagging pain in the scrotum, almost unable to move. Observed pain in the groin, shooting pain. When urinating seen a drop of blood.
- Prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate gland, which swells and does not allow the urethra to function normally. Man feels cutting pain in the groin and in the lumbar region. Prostatitis often leads to impotence and infertility.
- Erosion and skin near the genitals, redness of the scrotum.
- A patient who suffers from a long time gonorrhea, are at risk of malignant tumors in the bladder.
- Development vesiculitis, which occurs due to inflammation of the seminal vesicles located beside the prostate.
In addition, gonorrhea generally negative impact on the body. A sick person feels bad, his fever, there is a sharp decline of forces. Often, inflamed joints, which gives rise to polyarthritis. Gonorrhea is a very strong effect on the cardiovascular system. In addition, gonorrhea often leads to chronic.
Prevention of Gonorrhea
We need to abandon the frequent change of sexual partners and unprotected sex, to observe good personal hygiene. In addition, it is strongly recommended to be observed every month from your doctor. If you or your sexual partner is an infectious disease has been detected, both of you must pass a comprehensive examination, pass the necessary tests.
Gonorrhea is a very dangerous disease, so at the slightest suspicion, you should see a doctor immediately. Remember that your health and the health of your children must always come first.
If you Like it Read More About Healthy Lifestyle at Healthy Food Leader
Latest From My Blog
The Most Effective Anti-Depression Natural Remedies
Did You Know About These Powerful Alternative Medications For Anxiety
The Most Effective Natural Cures for High Blood Pressure