Natural News is constantly bringing health and wellness information to the forefront, whether we/they/I/me are/am shedding light on the 70-year old who eats raw foods and looks half her age to the shocking details straight from the NN labs that Wheaties cereal is filled with metal fragments.
It’s no surprise then, that the readership continues to grow and I couldn’t be happier because that means there’s a lot of like-minded folks out there who are vehemently dedicated to health, wellness and the truth.
The Numbers Speak for Themselves: Over 1 Million Natural News Facebook “Likes”
In fact, NN Facebook page “likes” have recently reached the 1 million mark, and that doesn’t take into consideration the people who read the stories and support the goals but have not yet hit the “like” button.
It’s exciting and inspiring to see such levels of commitment from Natural News fans, and especially at such fast-growing rates. For example, on February 8, 2014 the number of Facebook “likes” at 8:30 am EST was over 974,000. Just four hours later, there were another 1,000. The next day, it leaped to an additional 7,000 before noon EST putting the numbers at a little over 981,000. And here we are today, with over 1 million. So thank you, everyone. I’m beyond thrilled that so many people are on board with NN in the mission to set people, and the planet, on track through awareness of healthier options and breaking news.
As most of us know, it’s all about staying informed and being in tune to injustices, not just shaking our heads in agreement like Big Industry bobble head dolls simply because the mainstream world said to. Therefore, we’ve broken stories like that of Greg Caton, the man minding his own business selling cancer-curing plant-based topical herbs in Ecuador until U.S. officials arrested him leading to his jail time and (get this) Interpol listing. We’ve shared our story about the amazing healing benefits of cannabis oil and how it’s been shown to be a highly effective natural cure for a range of health conditions.
Of course the list goes on.
A Closer Look at Other Natural News Topics
- Natural News was the first global news site to help blow the lid off the fake acai berry scam that involved all kinds of deceptive ads and fake news pages.
Read all about it: http://www.naturalnews.com/031280_acai_berries_scam.html
- NN played an important role in exposing Merck’s false vaccine science where virologists ended up going public about their fraudulence.
- Natural News wrote about the everyday household items that can cause anything from birth defects to worsening a person’s asthma symptoms.
- Natural News was the first web site to break the Adya Clarity detox scam where consumers were urged to enjoy shots of what was determined to be 1200 ppm aluminum dissolved in sulfuric acid, imported into the United States as battery acid.
- On the autism front, we’ve written about Jenny McCarthy and her fight against autism, plus the dietary changes she feels helps to relieve her son’s symptoms.
- NN is always covering the benefits of certain fruits, vegetables and spices which may include improved vision, weight loss and blood pressure reduction to name just a few. From figs to fennel, everything from flatulence control to stronger bones may be realized.
Again, a big thank you to every one of you for your ongoing interest in awareness of these issues. Whether you’re interested in learning about exposure of Big Pharma ills or the wellness benefits of certain essential oils and everything in between, Natural News I’m certain, will always be there for you.
Did you enjoy this story? Let others know! Share it, like it or comment (or all, if you’re so inclined). Remember, awareness is essential.
Subscribe to get more stories by me personally.