We all know that the soil is abominable because of the petro-chemical fertilizers that basically destroyed all healthy nutrients. There are two minerals that you need for good health.
If you want to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeping a healthy and strong immune system, maintaining a normal heart rhythm, building strong bones, and involving at least 300 biochemical reactions in the body, you must have magnesium.
When deficient in magnesium you will experience muscle spasms, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, anxiety disorders, migraines, osteoporosis and cerebral infractions.
The best foods for magnesium are:
Dark leafy greens, especially spinach, chard, and kale.
Nuts and seeds, especially squash and pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, brazil nuts, non-irradiated almonds, cashews, pine nuts, peanuts, pecans and walnuts.
Beans and lentils. Especially white beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, lentils and pinto beans.
Whole grains, especially brown rice, quinoa, millet, bulgur, buckwheat, wild rice, whole wheat pasta, barley, and oats.
Avocados, bananas, dried fruits like figs, prunes, apricots, dates and raisins.
And last but certainly not least, dark chocolate. My favorite being the ones like Bouchard Belgian Dark Chocolate. Betcha can’t eat just one!
When manure was the fertilizer it was rich in sulfur, the health of the population was excellent, and degenerative disease was a rarity. When the Rockefellers, hard up for cash, thrust the petro-chemical fertilizers upon us, it basically killed the world’s sulfur cycle and disease became rampant.
So, if you are or know others that are afflicted with asthma, autism, cancer, emphysema, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, osteoarthritis, arthritic joint pain, gingivitis, erectile dysfunction, heavy metals’ toxicity, radiation poisoning, parasites, unnecessarily long athletic recovery time, poor blood circulation, inflammation, prone to contracting the “flu”, wrinkles, allergies, PMS, monthly period pain, migraines, nausea, brittle nails, stunted hair growth, psoriasis, and way more, YOU ARE SULFUR DEFICIENT.
You must be extremely careful about the sulfur you buy because while it may sound good, it could be worthless.
When organic sulfur comes in contact with anything synthetic, it is useless. The brand OPTI adds silicon dioxide to its sulfur, which makes it more pourable and less clumpy but rendering it worthless.
There was a classic case of OPTI in France. A Director began selling organic sulfur crystals at a price higher than OPTI’s and virtually put them out of business because compared to theirs, theirs did nothing. And when you are taking the sulfur along with meds or supplements you need to have a 30-minute space between taking the sulfur and the meds/supplements or the sulfur is not going to work. P.S. Powdered sulfur has lost 50% of its effectiveness and if it comes in a pill form, wave goodbye to your money.
Now, what you need to know.
Most people are clueless about mercury and heavy metal poisoning.
If you feel sick, tired, weak, can’t think clearly, have muscle pain and twitches, insomnia, digestive problems, food allergies, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, dementia, Parkinson’s, cancer, heart problems and are obese, guess what? You are suffering from mercury and heavy metal poisoning.
So, where do we get it from?
It comes from the mercury vapors in the air, from eating fish and sushi, dental fillings, vaccines, fluorescent light bulbs, thermostats, batteries, red tattoo dye, skin-lightening creams, contact lens fluid and more.
About 10 to 15 years ago Jacques Cousteau did an experiment. He went up to the Baltic Sea and went way down in a diving bell, caught a fish and dissected it. Guess what? It was horribly polluted with mercury.
The only foods from the ocean that are safe are the seaweed foods because they do not have muscles and that is where the mercury accumulates and that is what is eaten when one eats fish.
What is amazing is that the organic sulfur crystals remove the mercury and heavy metals from the body and fixes so much more. The problem is it has a bitter taste but you’ll get used to it in time and when you are done with the detox process it will never come back. Check it out at www.healthtalkhawaii.com.