This is a miracle weight loss syrup, one of the main ingredients is fresh horseradish, a popular herb with perennial green leaves and white roots. It has pungent taste and has been widely used in treating many health problems.
Thanks to its healing properties, people described horseradish in this way: “Radish worth the weight of lead, silver – beet weight and horseradish weight of gold.”
Super Food: Horseradish
- Horseradish is a good source for lots of essential nutrients:B Vitamins (Vitamin B1, B2, B6)
- Horseradish is a good agent for stimulating the appetite thus aiding in digestion
- It’s widely used to treat back pain as it helps stimulate the blood flow to skin’s surface to provide relief from the pain.
- Horseradish juice is an effective remedy for sinusitis, it clears the sinuses and eases sinus discomfort.
- It has been proven to be effective for fighting infection due to its antibiotic, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Also because of its high vitamin C content, horseradish works great to boost the immune system and protects you away from cold, flu as well as other bacterial infections.
- Horseradish contains a high level of glucosinolates, which may help suppress the growth of tumors. It prevents several types of cancers, such as lung and colorectal cancer.
- Finally, horseradish is super low in calories and fat. What’s more, it offers a good amount of fiber. It helps you lose the unwanted fat, reduce your waist and remove the excess water from the body, thus helping you lose weight.
Here is The Recipe For Losing Weight With Horseradish
- The main ingredient-Horseradish: 125g
- Fresh lemons: 4
- Fresh ginger: 2 cm
- Raw honey: 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon: 2 tablespoons
Add the horseradish and ginger into your blender. Blend them well and then put in the lemon juice, stir them.
Add honey and cinnamon and stir the mixture until you get a syrup.
Store the syrup in a glass jar.
How to Use:
Take a teaspoon of the syrup twice per day before your meals.
Use it regularly for 3 weeks, and you’ll notice the difference in your body.
Get The Best Of Natural Living Ideas At Seekingfit.com