Dandelion’s powerful liver health properties are known since ancient times, they are famous for their depurative effects on the liver, blood and kidneys. Besides, there are more reasons you should use dandelion greens in your diet, as they are:
1) Rich in iron
2) Low in calories
3) High in calcium
4) Packed with antioxidants
5) Lots of minerals
6) Rich in vitamins
How to Make Liver Tonic Recipe
- 2 hands of dandelion leaves
- 3 carrots
- 1 green cucumber
- ½ lemon (or grapefruit )
Make sure that you use organic ingredients.
Finely cut them in slices just to make them suitable for squeezing.
Use an electric juicer to obtain the perfect glass of healthy liver juice.
Consume it immediately, while it’s fresh and tasty. Prepare this juice every day and drink it daily, for 1-2 weeks or even longer.
More benefits you’ll get:
- This juice also cleanses the skin
- Also helps the kidneys, by dissolving any kidney stones present
- Also recommended for its alkalizing effects and for people suffering from diabetes and heart problems
- Also lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
This liver tonic is antibiotic, anticancer, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and decongestant. It mineralizes and vitaminizes the body, giving a perfect refresh to your taste and appetite.