Water with lemon and cayenne pepper doesn’t taste like a fruit beverage but it has tremendous health benefits.
It is believed as a detox drink, some people also believe it helps the fat burning when taken regularly. There is still no studies to prove that, but there are many proven benefits of this cleanse water and both ingredients are good for all the body.
It’s simple to make this drink:
- A glass of hot water
- A Half fresh lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Put the cayenne pepper into the water and squeeze the fresh lemon in it. Mix well, you can also add a teaspoon of honey to taste if you want.
10 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Lemon & Cayenne pepper Water
1. Both of lemon and cayenne pepper are excellent immune boosters, the rich Vitamin C helps boosting your immune system to fight many types of diseases.
2. Lemon helps stimulate the liver to remove toxins and cayenne pepper help your body detox by healing the body.
3. Cayenne pepper is a well-known digestive aid and ir is also helpful for relieving intestinal gas and other indigestion problems. Lemon also helps soothe indigestion, drink warm lemon water is a simple but effective daily routine to aid digestion.
4. Lemon helps fight hunger and sugar cravings. Cayenne pepper also aids the body in burning excess fats. Studies have found that took cayenne pepper for breakfast regularly may have less appetite, result in less caloric intake throughout the day.
5. Both of them have powerful antibacterial properties. Cayenne pepper is an excellent preservative and works effectively to prevent food contamination from bacteria. And lemon juice has been proven to destroy the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases.
6. Cayenne pepper promotes your cells get more nutrients by improving blood and lymphatic circulation.
7. Lemon helps your body fight viral infections such as step throat. Cayenne pepper also has the ability to ease sore throats, irritating coughs and diarrhea due to its anti-irritant properties.
8. Studies showed lemon contains 22 anti-cancer compounds, makes it as a possible anti-cancer agent. Cayenne’s high quantity of capsaicin might stop the formation of tobacco-induced lung tumors, so it may has the ability to help prevent lung cancer in smokers.
9. Lemon water can keep your breath fresh by fighting gingivitis. Cayenne pepper is also a popular remedy for toothache, it is excellent at treating tooth and gum diseases.
10. Cayenne promotes heart health and helps to keep blood pressure levels normalized.
More Posts By Author: