Parsley, all of its leaves, seeds and roots have medicinal value. It has carminative, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, and mild laxative properties. This herb is considered effective in many kinds of health conditions: it improves digestion, stimulates appetite, lowers blood pressure, protects against cardiovascular disease, controls diabetes. It’s also a good choice to strengthens the immune system and removes toxins from the body.
Parsley is very nutritious , it’s packed with A, C, K, B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, iodine, and antioxiadants.
Let’s have a closer look at what parsley can do for your health and how to use to get better results:
1. Chew fresh parsley leaves serves as one of the most popular parsley home remedies for bad breath removal.
Particularly effective after a meal containing garlic or onions.
2. Consuming parsley stimulates the production of collagen in the skin and promotes cell reproduction and repair.
This leads to faster growth of new skin which results in blemish free, even and smooth skin.
3. Combine parsley juice and lemon juice benefits in healing acne and blackheads:
Boil some water and add fresh, chopped parsley, rosemary, mint and a few slices of lemon in it. Use this steam for facial sauna twice a week.
4. It is a popular remedy to treat boils with parsley leaves.
Boil some fresh parsley leaves in water and apply them on the affected area for some hours.
5.Parsley works great to cure under eye dark circles.
Chop a handful of parsley roughly and squish it to release its juice. Add 1 teaspoon of yogurt in the juice and put it on the under eye area. Do this twice a week to reduce dark circles.
6. Parsley improves kidneys activity and cures its problems including kidney stones.
It helps in elimination of wastes from the tissues and blood curing painful urination problems as well.
7. Parsley works great to stimulate appetite and improve digestion
If you’re suffering from anorexia, then drink an infusion prepared from parsley seeds half an hour prior to meals.
8.Taking parsley regularly helps reduce blood pressure.
Regular consumption of fresh parsley or parsley juice is excellent for getting rid of cellulite caused by fluid retention.
9. Parley benefits in relieving intestinal gas.
Steeping a teaspoon of parsley seeds in a cup of hot water, consuming the infusion twice a day.
10. Drinking parsley tea is a natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
Boil parsley in water for 10-15 minutes, for a better result and taste, you can add a piece of ginger and honey into the tea.
11. Drink a teaspoon of parsley juice 3 times a day removes uric acid, thereby reducing gout pain.
12. Drinking parsley juice helps reduce menstrual cramps.
Regular intake of parsley juice regulates monthly periods and increases menstruation. You can make a combination of vegetables juices extracted from parsley, carrot, beet and cucumber too.
13. Drinking parsley leaf tea relieves coughing during asthma attacks.
14. Parsley juice is considered good for eyes.
Zeaxanthin in raw parsley helps avoid age related macular degeneration. Combine presley juice with carrot juice will get a better effect.
15. Washing your hair with an infusion of parsley leaves helps you get rid of dandruff.
Plus, rinse your hair with parsley is effective for imparting shine to your hair: Boil some water and add some parsley leaves, simmer it for half an hour then add lemon juice to it and allow it to cool. Rinse your hair with it aftershampooing your hair.