Natural News Blog.13-“Wellnessman” Endorses Drinking Mucho Agua
When it comes to liquids, “Wellnessman” endorses water above all else for good health. Water makes up the majority of your body and your cells need it to function properly. Case in point: you can go for weeks without eating but can only go a few days without drinking water! Here are some things to know about water and your health:
- Helps insomnia
- Fights depression- “Wellnessman” likes to add a twice-daily dose of “High Intensity Interval Training” (“HIIT”) for this problem as well. That keeps the “feel-good” endorphin hormones flowing “24/7”.
- Alleviates arthritis pain- When your joints are well-lubricated, they are less likely to hurt.
- Prevents a gouty attack- One of the most painful conditions in the feet can be prevented by drinking water throughout the day.
- Builds a strong immune system- Water plus a good daily probiotic will keep your immune system running smooth.
The next question is “how much should you drink?” The basic answer is to take your body weight and divide by 2. That number gives you a rough idea of how many ounces a day that you need. It’s probably a lot more than you are currently drinking!
The preferred water to drink is from a glass and not a plastic bottle (due to the chemicals found in plastic). Purified water via a “Reverse Osmosis System” will allow you to drink water without the contaminants and toxins that are typically present. Incorporate a daily tablespoon of “Himalayan Crystal Salt” solution to get the necessary minerals that your body requires. If you have exercised recently, opt for “Coconut water” instead of the various “sports drinks” to get your electrolytes replenished.
Don’t wait until you are thirsty to drink. At that point, your body is in “emergency mode”. Simply keep sipping throughout the day. “Wellnessman” wants you to take note of the color of your urine before flushing it down: if it is dark yellow that is a sign that you need to drink more, in order to hydrate your cells better. It is important to note that drinking “too much” water poses health risks as well, so don’t go overboard!
An easy way to “alkalinize” your water for better health is to add a sprinkle of lime or lemon juice to it. This will give you extra inflammation and disease protection. “Wellnessman” and his family like to have an “Alkalinity toast” at dinner to celebrate and acknowledge the healing properties of alkaline water.
“Wellnessman” invites you to “climb aboard the Wellness Wagon” by drinking water throughout the day to keep your body functioning optimally. Don’t forget to keep track of the location of the nearest restroom as well! Walk strong…with orthotics.
Natural News Blog 13 Sources
- Phon, Abby. “10 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water.”Mindbodygreen. N.p., 20 Mar. 2012. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.
- Saha, Dr. Sharmeela. “How Much Water Should You Drink Every Day to Stay Healthy and Hydrated?” CBSNews. CBS Interactive, 20 July 2015. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.
- “Med-Health.net.” Alkaline Water Benefits. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.