Many health risks are associated with excess abdominal fat:
1. A cause of diabetes
The abdominal fat can produce a number of hormones which can trigger changes to insulin receptors in your body, this will lead to a poor blood sugar regulation, thus increasing the risk of getting diabetes.
2. Belly fat linked to higher cancer risks
A research conducted in mice has found a direct link between belly fat and colon cancer. Another study showed women with a large waist are more likely to develop breast cancer.
3. High cholesterol
The fatty acids released by the abdominal fat are linked to higher bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol.
4. Increases the lung problems
Excess belly fat means less space in the chest and decreased lung function, which can lead to many chronic lung diseases such as asthma.
According to health experts, workout is the best way to get rid of belly fat, and of course, sticking to a healthy diet is also essential. Juicing is an effective way to start your day to help you melt belly fats as well as boost your immune system and speed up metabolism. If you want to lose the extra pounds from your belly, drink the juice made of spinach, lemon and ginger on empty stomach half an hour before you eat anything.
You can make this drink easily. Prepare a small handful of fresh spinach, 1 medium lemon, a thumb of ginger and 1 glass water. Juice these ingredients and drink immediately.
This combination of spinach, lemon and ginger are powerful to reduce belly fat and fight obesity, as all of them are super low in calories and rich in nutrients.
Spinach offers twice as much fiber as other greens, which will fill you up easily. This dark, leafy green is loaded with several minerals and vitamins as well, making it as a natural weight loss food.
Ginger assists you in burning fat in 4 ways:
- It helps to lower cholesterol levels, thus promoting weight loss
- It increases metabolism thanks to an acidic substance it contains. The better your metabolism, the more calories you will burn and the more pounds you will lose.
- It helps digestion, a healthy digestive system is essential for weight loss as the optimal digestion uses fuel in the body more efficiently.
- It also help you to feel satiated, means it reduces food consumption, which in turn aids in weight loss.
Lemon water is a good solution for people who want to lose belly fat, it aids in digestion and elimates the harmful toxins from the body. The rich vitamin C present in lemon also promotes the body to absorb calcium in to fat cells, result in a quicker fat burning.
Read more natural healthy living tips and guides: