Extended and swollen veins in the back of the intestine and rectum are called hemorrhoids.
They are located under the mucous of the end of the colon. These are small projections lumps and can be internal and external.
In both cases, the most common symptoms are:
- itching and burning sensation in the rectal area
- pain in the rectal area
- flow of mucus
- bleeding hemorrhoids
What are the causes of hemorrhoids?
Strong or too much pressure on the blood vessels in the pelvic and rectal region leads to swelling and stretching the vein which is the main prerequisite for the formation of hemorrhoids.
At-risk group for getting hemorrhoids include: pregnant women, people who lift up heavy burdens, people who sit too much, people who have a problem with chronic constipation, people with a genetic precondition, liver disease and a lot of other factors … Standing all day long also contributes to the appearance of the hemorrhoids.
In some old documents is found that even the pharaohs had a problem with hemorrhoids… hence the name pharaoh disease.
Hemorrhoids provoke above all, the wrong way of life. In addition to the above risk groups, each can cause the formation of hemorrhoids in the following way:
– Poor diet – poor intake of fruits and vegetables primarily low fiber intake
– Eating too salty, spicy and too much sour foods
– Lack of physical activity
– Not drinking enough liquids (below 2l per day)
– Consummation of alcoholic and carbonated drinks
There are many creams and suppositories that are recommended by the modern medicine. We will not engage in chemistry or science, but we’ll give you a few suggestions for natural treatment of hemorrhoids:
St. John’s Wort Healing Oil
A homemade St. John’s wort oil can help ease the pain and is very often used for natural healing of wounds and hemorrhoids too.
- Put in a dark, glass bottle 4 tbsp of undeveloped buds and leave it one day
- Then add 1/2 liter of olive oil and close the bottle tightly.
- Leave it in the sun for 6-8 weeks and after that you can directly apply the oil to the external hemorrhoids.
– You can add to this cure some essential oil of chamomile and cypress.
Houseleek and Lemon Remedy
- 1 lemon
- 300g. houseleek leaves
- 750g. of honey (best clover honey)
- 1 tsp. of baking soda (for cleaning the lemon)
Wash the lemon with lukewarm water, then put it in a bowl with water where you add 1 tsp. of baking soda. leave it there for 1 hour. After that, take it out, and chop it to small pieces.
Mix the lemon with the houseleek lives, blend them and strain through cheesecloth. Add the honey and stir with a wooden spoon.
Keep this mixture in the fridge.
Take 1 tbsp in the morning, on empty stomach, for a month and a half.
Hygiene: every time after bowel discharge, it is necessary that you wash the anal region. Do not use strong soaps and shampoos, the best is pure water (not hot). Our recommendation is a neutral bath for babies.
Then, drying the anal region because the humidity is very suitable for the growth of bacteria.
After that, applying the cream for hemorrhoids … apply 2 to 3 times per day.
How to choose a hemorrhoid cream from the pharmacy?
Creams and ointments that contain calendula, immortelle, basil, anise hyssop, don’t cause any side effects and can be safely used for natural healing of the hemorrhoids.