Oily skin and acne breakouts go hand in hand. Are you one of those you try lots of cosmetic creams to keep skin free from acne?
Every one of us gets attracted to the catchy advertisement of cosmetic products and use this product to treat acne. Have you ever got positive results from these cosmetic creams? No! Then be sure it’s time to switch to natural ways to treat acne.
When it comes to home remedies for acne, we can’t miss out “aloe vera”. It is one of the best products to resolve your skin issues. Aloe vera consists of many medicinal properties such as anti-fungal, antibacterial, soothing and healing properties.
The composition of aloe vera makes it suitable for acne treatment. Want to know how to use aloe vera for acne? Here is the collection of top 5 face masks of aloe vera for acne. Try it today!
Method 1: Aloe Vera, Honey, and Turmeric Face Mask
The combination of aloe vera, honey and turmeric works amazingly and provides a spotless skin. The soothing properties of aloe vera reduce the redness of acne whereas the antiseptic properties of turmeric promote the healing process.
Here, honey keeps your skin hydrated and protected from infection. Use the face mask today to get rid of acne.
- Aloe vera gel- 3 tbsp
- Turmeric- 1 tsp
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Take 3 tbsp of aloe vera gel along with 1 tsp of turmeric in a small bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey to it and mix it well.
- Your face mask is ready! Apply it on your face using your fingertips.
- Leave it for around 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- This face mask will provide you acne-free skin in no time.
Method 2: Aloe Vera and Lemon Face Mask
Lemon and aloe vera, this the best remedy you are going to use for acne. It will remove excessive oil from your skin and makes it clean. If you can a clean and clear look, then this is the best facial mask for you.
Use this face mask and acne will definitely vanish after a few applications.
- Aloe vera gel – 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Take 2-3 tbsp of aloe vera gel and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well to make a thick paste.
- Now, wash your face with warm water and make it dry.
- Apply the face mask paste on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the face pack once it is dry.
- Repeat the remedy every day to reduce acne breakout.
Method 3: Aloe vera with Milk and Sugar Face Mask
If you want to cleanse your skin and remove the impurities instantly then definitely you should go for this remedy.
It’s very effective to treat acne and skin irritation. The milk in this face mask provides nourishment to the skin, whereas sugar helps to remove the dead cell. The aloe vera plays an important role to heal the acne and provides the acne free skin.
- Aloe vera gel- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Milk- 1 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp each of milk and sugar. Mix it well to make the sugar dissolve in milk.
- Add 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel to the mixture to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Use this remedy once every day to treat acne at home.
Method 4: Aloe Vera with Tomato Juice Face Mask
Here, you are going to make a composition which heals the acne as well as flush out the excessive oil from your skin.
Tomato juice acts as an astringent and helps to remove the impurities from your skin whereas the aloe vera will make your skin smooth and protect it from acne attack.
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
- Tomato juice – 2 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and add 2 tbsp of tomato juice to it.
- Mix it well to avoid lumps and make a uniform paste.
- Apply the paste on acne affected area using your fingertips.
- Keep it for 20 minutes until it becomes dry completely.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- To make the acne vanish, use this remedy twice a day.
Method 5: Aloe vera, Cucumber with Yogurt Face Mask
The Aloe Vera face mask is very useful to reduce the skin irritation caused due to acne infection. It also maintains the skin pH to reduce the activities of microbes responsible for an acne breakout.
The nourishing face mask provides clean skin and keeps it hydrated. It reduces the frequency of acne infection and keeps your skin healthy.
Here is how you can use aloe vera along with cucumber and yogurt to get rid of acne.
- Aloe vera gel- 2 tbsp
- Medium size cucumber- ½ piece.
- Yogurt- ¼ cup
- Take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and mix it with ¼ cup of yogurt.
- Now, peel and grind the cucumber to make a thick paste.
- Add the cucumber paste to the ready mixture.
- Here you go! The face mask is ready to use.
- Just apply it on your face and cover all acne affected areas.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Now, wash your face with water.
- Repeat this remedy more frequently to instantly get rid of acne.
Isn’t it remarkable that you can use aloe vera in different ways to treat acne. The aloe vera face mask for acne works effectively and soon you will get the acne free skin.
The aloe vera face mask not only treat the acne but also provides relief from dry skin and other skin infection. The face mask is 100% natural and safe to use on your skin. Just got for it! Take benefit of amazing properties of aloe vera to keep your skin healthy and acne free.
Source for this article
About The Author