Everyone wants answers to their nagging health problems, and they want them yesterday. As forgiving as the body is when you eliminate the things that hurt it and feed it what it needs to operate effectively, it takes a bit of time on the right plan and with some consistency to help your body transition to the one you desire.
However, there are some key supplements that can help tackle nearly every health concern, to some extent. Paired with a clean and holistic lifestyle, they can help you overcome a wide variety of symptoms in a quicker amount of time. Take all three together, and your results can be amplified. As always, quality is key to getting the best results.
Chlorella is a green algae that has an incredible nutrient profile and remarkable detoxification abilities. Rich in highly digestible protein, chlorophyll, vitamins (especially B’s), minerals (notably, iron and zinc), EFA’s, and enzymes, this superfood covers a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Ability to detox from biotoxins like lyme disease and mold
- Removal of heavy metals like mercury, lead, nickel, and aluminum
- Promotes production of healthy gut flora, essential for good digestion
- Fights candida and yeast overgrowth
- Known cancer fighter
- Reduces body fat
- Elevates energy
- Helps treat diabetes by improving insulin resistance
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Protects against heart disease
- Helps with tissue repair and growth
There’s not much chlorella can’t do, but one needs to be careful in their selection as some chlorella supplements are tainted with heavy metals and other toxins.
Reishi is part of the medicinal mushroom family, which has been used for thousands of years by royalty for superior health. Reishi is a good source of B-vitamins, rich in trace minerals, high in antioxidants, an excellent source of beta glucans, polysaccharides, and triterpenes, and very antibacterial, viral, and fungal.
Due to these medicinal qualities, reishi has been shown to help with the following:
- Balance the immune system (calm an overactive one, and stimulate a sluggish one)
- Reduce and eliminate allergies
- Helps heal cancer and tumours
- Reduces mental stress by strengthening adrenals
- Alleviates inflammation
- Helps heal arthritis
- Stimulates and protects the liver
- Helps restore kidney function
- Strengthens cardiovascular system
- Helps improve skin conditions
- Assists in healing digestive disorders
Like chlorella, reishi has been known to be tainted due to heavy metals and other toxins. This hurts its ability to provide you with the benefits noted above.
Arguably the hottest topic at the moment, turmeric has taken the world by storm (outside India and Southern Asia, where they have known about its benefits forever). Most of the benefits of turmeric come from its active ingredient, curcumin, and its rich source of vitamins, minerals, and extremely high antioxidant content.
Some of the healing benefits of turmeric include:
- Supports the immune system
- Improves digestion
- Promotes healthy blood and liver function
- Alleviates arthritic pain
- Can help slow and reverse onset of Alzheimer’s
- Fights cancer cells
- Promotes heart health
- Reduces inflammation
Turmeric is fat soluble, so keep that in mind when taking it in order to be absorbed properly. Since it can be difficult to work into ones diet when not familiar with the spice, it helps to have a high quality supplement properly formulated for maximum absorption.
Of course, taking 3 supplements is not the answer to all your ills, but these three will give you an incredible start. Read Top Foods and Herbs That Solve The Most Health Issues Right Now, to provide a solid 1-2 punch to combat and alleviate nearly any disease.
Sources for this article include:
About the author:
Derek Henry took a deadly health challenge that conventional medicine couldn’t solve and self-directed a one-in-a-million health journey that found him happier and healthier than he had been in his entire life. As a result of this rewarding journey, he created Healing the Body and became a well revered holistic health coach who now spends his time writing, coaching, and educating thousands of people each month who want to enjoy similar results.