This easy-to-make, powerful health drink consists of ingredients that practically anyone should be able to access. It will have beneficial effects that reduce inflammations, promote alkaline balance in the body, and promote clear, healthy skin.
The ingredients are as follows:
- Two cups of hot water
- Fresh lemon juice from a whole lemon
- One teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- One teaspoon of raw, wild honey
- One teaspoon of aloe vera extracted from a live plant
- A pinch of mint
- A pinch of basil
Simply mix all the ingredients together and let the water cool down. You can leave it in the refrigerator a while to let it get nice and cool, especially in the summer. All of the ingredients have natural beneficial qualities, which shall be examined a little below.
1. Water flushes toxins out of your system. So even the water is an important ingredient.
2. Lemon juice promotes alkaline balance in the body despite being acidic in itself. Foods like lemons, which are high in vitamin C, boost iron absorption rates and thus give you a more enduring energy supply. Lemons can also help to detoxify your liver and to make your skin look clearer.
3. Apple cider vinegar has long been used as a home remedy, addressing such conditions as acid reflux disease. Being extremely rich in natural enzymes, it assists in combating gut bacteria. It has also been claimed to lower blood sugar levels and up insulin response.
4. Honey has an incredible amount of nutrients and has many anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Honey has long been used as a powerful natural remedy, but of course, it is high in sugar. It should, therefore, be consumed only in reasonable quantities.
5. Aloe vera is well known as an external healing agent, but its internal powers are often overlooked. Perhaps that is because of its less than desirable taste, but this can be covered up by the presence of more palatable ingredients. Aloe vera is thought to have beneficial effects against colitis and diabetes and also is known to promote healthier skin.
6. Mint and Basil are natural herbs that have potent effects. They promote digestive health, reduce nausea, have anti-inflammatory effects, and provide valuable minerals to one’s diet.
The health drink here presented is refreshing and delicious as well as medicinal. It is a natural guard and promoter of general health and wellness that is easily made. We may be used to lemonade, loaded down with processed white sugar, but here is a more natural substitute that will taste just as good on a hot, summer day. If heated up as tea, it can serve as a great drink choice during the cold-weather months as well.