How to Say Goodbye to Baldness Without Hair Transplant


Baldness or extreme hair loss is a sensitive topic and you can only understand it if you have experienced it. Hair style defines the look of your personality and it is the first noticeable feature of the body so when you start losing your hair it agitates you whether you admit it or not?

Why does hair loss happen?

There are many reasons for it and the most prominent one is the hereditary factor which is the major cause of baldness in men over 40. These people inherit a particular gene which makes their hair follicles extremely sensitive to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is a by-product of testosterone hormone produced in men. The conversion of this important male hormone into its by-product causes thinning and breakage of hair.

Genetics is responsible for 95% cases of baldness or alopecia while the rest 5% is caused by other factors like poor diet, nutritional deficiency, stress, disease, hormonal imbalance or medicinal side effects.

Are there any natural remedies for baldness?

Thankfully, nature has provided us effective treatments for almost every health problem including baldness. These treatments can take a long time to show their effect, but they are safer and painless. Here are some natural hair loss reducing methods:

Apple cider vinegar

This method works on the principal of prevention means if you keep your scalp healthy then you will be able to keep your hair growth intact for a longer period in your life. The majority of hair loss is triggered by dandruff and itchy scalp, therefore, it must be treated as soon as it appears and apple cider vinegar is the perfect ingredient for this problem with its antibacterial feature.

How to use it:

Mix one-third of apple cider vinegar into one liter of water and apply it on your scalp to get rid of dandruff and itchy skin.

Triphala paste

Triphala (three fruits) is a term for an ayurvedic herbal formula which consists equal parts of three dried fruits of medicinal plants Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amalaki popularly known as Harad, Baheda and Amla respectively. The intake of this herbal formula strengthens your hair root, and its topical use will cleanse your scalp.

How to use it:

You can take the Triphala powder on a daily basis to improve your digestion and other health benefits. For topical application, you can make a paste of its powder by mixing one teaspoon of Triphala powder with boiling water. Apply it on your scalp and leave it to dry for an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water after an hour.

Onion juice

It is found to be very effective in hair loss treatment due to its high sulfur content, and it also helps in improving blood circulations in hair follicle, its regeneration and reducing inflammation

How to use it:

Extract the onion juice by grating and straining onion bulb. Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it to dry for 30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.

You can also make a mixture of 3 tablespoons of onion juice, two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes before washing it off.

Licorice root

This herb is found to be effective in hair loss as its mollifying properties opens the pores of the skin, sooth the scalp and helps in removing dandruff.

How to use it:

Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon of licorice root powder, 1 cup milk and 1/4th teaspoon of saffron. Apply this mixture at your bald area at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. Use this treatment twice a week for better results.

Amla (Indian gooseberry)

This is a rich source of vitamin C and facilitates hair growth. Also, its several antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and exfoliating properties maintain a healthy scalp for better hair production and growth.

How to use it

Take one tablespoon of amla powder or pulp and mix it with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply it thoroughly on your scalp by massaging it gently and cover your head with a shower cap. Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.

samar pahwa
Samar Pahwa is a co-founder of Blogging Studio | Chief Blogger of Find Health Tips; Health Keeda and passionate digital marketer, and SEO consultant and aspirant programmer.