Castor oil is one of the most effective essential oils to promote hair growth. If you have hair loss problem or just want your hair grow faster, apply a few drops of castor oil on your scalp and massage for some minutes when you washing hair. As it is a good source of omega-9 fatty acids, which nourishes the follicles and hair. It’s also high in triglycerides of unsaturated fats, which has ability to renew your hair.
Castor oil also benefits to your hair in other ways:
- Prevents hair damages;
- Eliminates dry hair;
- Makes your hair thicken;
- Moisturizes your hair;
- Cures dandruff;
- Prevents the dry scalp;
- Makes your hair shine;
- Improves the overall health of your hair thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How to Prevent Hair Loss and Promote Hair Growth with Castor Oil
1. As castor oil had a thick consistency, it’s suggested to mix it with other oils, such as coconut oil or olive oil in a half and half ratio. Then apply the mixture on your scalp and roots.
2. Massage your scalp gently for 10 minutes, this will increase the blood circulation, thus stimulating hair growth.
3. Cover your hair with a warm towel and leave it for a night. If you use it in daytime, then keep it for 2-8 hours to give the oil enough time to hydrate your hair well.
4. Wash your hair thoroughly as usual. Do this once a week, you will see the result after 1-2 months.
There are some other essential oils you can use to encourage hair growth. Top options:
Lavender oil – Massage lavender oil on your scalp will help prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth, as it aids in balancing the natural scalp oils to nourishes the scalp.
Rosemary oil – A widely used natural oil for skin and hair. It’s a good source of antioxidants to prevent hair damage, and also stimulate the flow of blood to scalp to promote hair growth.
Olive oil – Olive oil also helps stimulate circulation and brings nutrients to scalp to improve your hair health.
Jojoba oil, tea tree oil, fish oil, almond oil, coconut oil, Argan oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and mustard oil are all good options for promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
More Posts By Author: