Generally constipation occurs mainly for not having enough fiber or water in their regular diet. It can also happen by too little exercise or can be cause as a side effect of an amount of different medicines. From Day to day everyone experiences this fact. Although there is good news, number of safe, gentle and natural remedies are there for both reduce and avoid constipation. To prevent constipation now and reduce it from reoccurring later, natural remedies and lifestyle change is the best way. Approximately everybody face this problem at some time during their life.
CAUSES OF CONSTIPATION
This disorder is typically caused by irregular of bowel purpose rather than a structural issue. Insufficient water intake in our body and also not enough fiber in the diet may be the cause of constipation.A trouble of regular routine by travelling, insufficient exercise or inactivity can cause this problem too. However, by consumption of large amounts of dairy products or taking huge pressure and passing with high depression can occurred disorder. Irregular eating in daily routine may also cause constipation.
SYMPTOMS OF CONSTIPATION
- Irregular bowel movements or facing problem by having bowel movements is one of the most common symptom for this disorder
- When stool become tight or hard
- The incomplete bowel movement
- Stomach pain and vomiting
DIETARY CHANGES TO PREVENT CONSTIPATION
- You should drink plenty of liquid per day. By consumption eight glass of water per day your stool will be soften and easy to pass. Drinking the appropriate amount of fluids may also help stool to leave the colon.
- Mostly desiccated fruit is loaded with high fiber and it can help to reduce constipation. Along with water fiber also can help to give stool the right constancy to go clear of easily. High-quality fruit that can be useful for constipation are raisins, prunes, figs, bananas, apples, and applesauce.
- Always fill your plate with lots of vegetables. They are also high in fiber and can help to prevent constipation. For constipation respite and avoidance pinto beans, legumes, salads and raw vegetables are the great choices.
- For complete fiber, always fill up yourself with whole grains. Good fiber are in whole-grain bread, oatmeal, ground flax seed, barley and as well as in wheat bran cereal. Your objective must be to take up to 35 grams of fiber per day, and 10 grams of wheat bran cereal.
- Triphala Churna is one of the important herbal medicines, which play an important role in treating the condition of constipation effectively.
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Haritaki – Terminallia chebula
- Bhibhitaki – Terminallia belerica
These are 3 fruits which together form Triphala.
- This herbal churna excretes the harmful toxins from the body. It clears the digestive tract and maintains a healthy digestive system. This helps to clear the process of digestion and makes it free from harmful microorganisms, which may give rise to serious health disorders and infections.
- Senna (Cassia Senna) leaves Or Indian senna is a powerful plant used in the treatment of constipation. It contains sennosides which irritate the lining of the bowel to cause a laxative effect. It helps to cleat the pitta from small intestine. It is also beneficial in many other problems like obesity. It can be found in capsule, tablet, powder form, tea bags and loose tea, as well as liquid extracts. Or one can make fresh decoction out of leaves to drink daily.
- Processed foods do not content much fiber. Consumption excessively it can occurred disorder. It is better to go with ordinary foods like fruits and vegetables and avoid all junk foods from you daily meal box.
- Drinking lot of coffee or caffeine day by day can causes disorder. It is manure so it can be a reason to have a bowel passing. Other than it can also be the source of dehydration which can be the opposite effect to constipation.
- Avoid dairy as much as you can. Generally, dairy on its own do not occur constipation. Although, the lactose in dairy sometimes create gas and make you prickly. Basically, foods that are full with cheese aren’t generally a part of an impartial diet. For that reason always try to get the three recommended low-fat sources like non-fat milk and yogurt.
- Too much drinking alcohol is another big cause of constipation. It can dehydrate your body and cause constipation. Restrictive alcohol drinking can help to reduce constipation.
- Non-vegetarian foods are often found hard to be digested and cause constipation. So it is better or limit the intake of all such foods like meat, chicken and fish.
LIFESTYLE CHANGES TO PREVENT CONSTIPATION
- Do not ignore the urge to defecate.
- Exercise often a simple walking or jogging in the morning can relieve constipation.
- It is necessary to form a habit of evacuating early in the morning.
- Stay relaxed, and frees your mind from anxiety, stress etc.
- Wake up early in the morning, and do not stay up late in the night. Try to regulate your sleeping hours. As per Ayurveda go to bed early and rise early.
- In the morning after waking up, drinking simple water or lime water as advised above.
- Don’t take a sleep immediate after meal; instead of it a small walk (100-200 steps) is good for digestion.
- Whenever you feel any significant or prolonged change in bowel habits, check with your doctor.
Read more – www.alwaysayurveda.com/constipation