I tell you true, we’re surrounded by enemies everywhere. Worse, we don’t know about a whole lot of bad actors because if we did, we’d avoid them. And the purveyors of bad actors won’t let that happen.
Here’s how it is: A lot of food manufacturers, cosmetic makers, supplement makers, producers of vaccines, and pharmaceutical companies love to add really bad guys, emulsifiers, to their products, mainly to extend shelf life.
One such emulsifier is Polysorbate 80, and it doesn’t take much of it to do its dastardly, health destroying deeds. Sadly, Polysorbate 80 seems to be everywhere, ensuring you’ll get at least your share unless you know to look out for it–and avoid it.
Meanwhile, the FDA loves Polysorbate 80. And doctors aren’t taught the dangers of emulsifiers. We are on our own here. Fortunately, we can do this. In fact, once we know what to watch out for, we can do many, many things to protect and improve our health.
Problems caused by Polysorbate 80:
• It thumps your immune system.
• It’s hard on fertility and can even make you sterile.
• It whacks your intestines, causing problems such as colitis, leaky gut syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease.
• Damaged intestines mean you can’t absorb the nutrition you need, which opens another big can of worms.
• And a flaky small intestine also interferes with everything your endocrine system needs to do because most of what your thyroid, adrenals, etc. do, they do in your small intestine. Well, who knew?
• It causes inflammation, the main cause of disease. Heart disease, for one.
• It leads to obesity.
• And causes metabolic syndrome, the beginning of Type 2 Diabetes.
What products contain Polysorbate 80
• The 5-in-1 vaccines Pediacel, Pediatrix and Pentacel
• The Gardasil HPV vaccine which causes all sorts of mayhem, including damaging ovaries, the vagina, and the womb
• Diptheria/tetanus/whooping cough combination vaccines Infantix, Tripedia, Kinrix
• Flu vaccines
• Pneumonia vaccine
• Rotavirus vaccine
• Depo-Provera, not technically a vaccine, but a contraceptive, contains Polysorbate 80.
• And almost surely more
A baby’s immune system and blood/brain barrier are not fully developed, so they can’t really deal with vaccines until after they celebrate their third birthday. Because so many people in power are bought-and-paid-for, though, it’s hard to protect our babies by avoiding vaccines.
Here’s some help. If you can’t avoid a vaccination, at least give the baby some vitamin C every couple of hours. DO NOT use the Enfamil liquid C, which includes Polysorbate 80. What’s that about?
Use the basic form of C, pure ascorbic acid; get the crystals or break open a capsule and use that. Since C tastes bitter, you’ll want to cover the taste with yogurt, juice, something.
Vitamin C expert, Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD offers this information:
• Start vitamin C at least three days before the vaccination and continue for at least two to three days afterwards.
• Babies up to 10 pounds can take 500mg of ascorbic acid a day in divided doses.
• Babies from 10 to 20 pounds can take 1000mg a day, again in divided doses.
• Older children can take 1000mg daily for each year of life (For example, a 5-year-old takes 5000mg), again in divided doses.
• Any homogenized milk fortified with vitamin A palmitate. They are not required to mention that Polysorbate 80 has been added, so they don’t, but it’s there.
• Ice Cream
• Whipped Cream
• Chocolate bars
• Non-Dairy Creamer
• Dessert Toppings
• Chewing Gum
• Gelatin Desserts
• Etc. (Read labels)
Personal care products
Cosmetics aren’t as dangerous as foods and vaccines, but read the labels. The effects of Polysorbate 80 add up, sometimes to a scary big number. Be especially sure to check the label on anything that you spread, such as lotions and creams.
Polysorbate 80 is not your friend. Polysorbate 20 isn’t either, but it’s a little less potent. We shouldn’t have to work this hard to be healthy, but we do.
Please forward this e-mail to everybody you know that has children, anybody who keeps getting flu shots, and anybody else who needs to know of this danger.
God is good,
About the author: Bette Dowdell defines determination. In a really deep health ditch, with doctors who didn’t help, she got her Oh-Yeah! attitude in gear and researched her way out. She never intended to be a health expert, but sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. You can subscribe to Bette’s free e-mails on how to solve health problems at http://TooPoopedToParticipate.com
“What Is Polysorbate 80 And Why Should You Avoid It?”
“How Emulsifiers Are Messing With Our Guts” http://CivilEats.com
“Polysorbate 80 Risks” http://vaccinechoicecanada.com