Turmeric, this amazing spice has been used in India for more than 2500 years. And more and more studies have found its benefits to health, from treating various diseases to improving organs’ functions.
Here is a list of the remarkable health benefits of using turmeric regularly:
- Prevents cancer, especially effective for preventing prostate and skin cancer;
- Boosts brain function and prevents Alzheimer’s disease;
- Good for your eyes;
- Aids in weight loss;
- Acts as a natural painkiller due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties; (11 Healthy Foods That Can Block Inflammation and Ease Pain)
- Protects your liver from damage;
- Prevents Parkinson’s disease;
- Cures depression;
- Cures skin and dental problems as it has antibacterial properties;
- Helps you sleep well.
Originally from Asia, ginger is one of the most popular spices. Nowadays, it has been widely used all over the world because of its excellent medicinal properties. Studies are finding that this spice works great to treat various illnesses and improve your health naturally.
- Ginger protects you against Alzheimer’s disease;
- Prevents cancers such as prostate, lung, colon, skin, breast and ovarian cancers;
- Aids in digestion;
- Fights obesity;
- Relieves migraines;
- Cures cold and flu;
- Reduces joint pain;
- Removes bad breath;
- Boosts immune system;
- Relieves menstrual cramp.
The combination of these 2 super ingredients makes the nutrients in them more readily accessible for use in the body’s systems.
Ginger: An Amazing Spice That Promotes Healthy Life
How to Combine Turmeric and Ginger For Better Health
Turmeric Ginger Iced Tea
- 4 teaspoons dried turmeric
- 4 teaspoons dried ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup raw honey
Put the turmeric, ginger and black pepper into a saucepan. Pour in 1 cup water and boiling them.
Simmer for a while with a lower heat. Turn off the heat and let it cool for some minutes and then add honey.
Cover the saucepan and let the mixture steep for some hours.
Strain the mixture to remove the gritty powder out.
Save this concentration in the fridge and add some to your water to drink.
The join of a small amount of black pepper and honey will make the drink more tastier, and you’ll get more nutrients at the same time.