There are many ways to treat insomnia naturally, this juice is one of them, these ingredients all have ability to help you establish a good sleep schedule.
Asparagus is full of the vitamins, including vitamin A, C, K and E, and it’s also a good source of fiber. All of which are your body needs to keep a healthy sleep habit. It’s also considered to act on brain and help to relieve stress and anxiety to make you relaxed.
Cucumber and celery also work effectively to reduce your levels of physical and mental stress, which is good for people who’re suffering from insomnia because of anxiety.
Ginger is also highly recommended to treat insomnia thanks to its calming and soothing nature on many systems of the body. It also helps remove toxins which may lead to sleepless, thus helping you fall asleep more easily.
Lemon is including in this drink, which can serve as an effective and safe treatment for insomnia, as it helps relax the muscles, fight stress and ease the path to restful sleep.
How to make this asparagus juice for better sleep
- 9 asparagus
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 green apple
- 1 piece of ginger root
Firstly, soak asparagus in water for 5 minutes.
Roughly chop the celery, cucumber, lemon, and apple.
Put all of them into blender and blend until smooth.
It’s suggested to take this beverage after lunch. Drink it once daily and you will feel the differences in a few days.
Actually, maintain a good sleep habit is also important in dealing with insomnia and other anxiety related problems. Following is a list of some of the good sleeping habits to ensure a sound sleep:
1. If you have the habit of taking an afternoon naps, do not take more than an hour long;
2. Exercise on a regular basis, which will make you feel relaxed;
3. Avoid the things which may destroy your sleep at the night, including coffee, alcohol and smoke;
4. Eat properly at night, don’t make yourself too full and should not go to bed hungry too;
5. Try some herbs with relaxing effects, such as chamomile. A cup of chamomile before going to bed is a good choice;
6. Try to find the relaxation tricks and natural remedies to improve sleep quality rather than taking medicines which can have side effects.