There is no doubt that aloe vera is an incredibly nutrient-rich plant. With anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it has been widely used for many purposes. Aloe vera juice is a popular form to consume aloe vera, and it’s easy to make your own aloe vera juice at home.
Step-by-step Directions to Make Aloe Vera Juice At Home
Step one: Cut one large and healthy leaf that is closer to the ground off your plant. Make sure don’t keep the leaf for a long time or it will lose its healing properties.
Step two: Wash the leaf with plenty of water. Cut the cleaning leaf in half and then filet the gel out of the inside.
Step three: Place the aloe vera gel in a blender and mix it well until it becomes smooth.
Step four: To use it, you can just mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in a glass of water to make juice. And if you like, you can add coconut milk or almond milk for taste.
Step five: Save the leftover aloe vera gel in a bottle and place it in the refrigerator. It’s advised to use it within a short period in order not to lose its properties.
Notes About When to Drink Aloe Vera Juice
For a better result, it’s advised to drink this aloe vera juice in the morning time, while if you want to drink it in the evening, then have the juice at least 3 hours before sleep. And you should drink it 20 minutes before meals, this will give your stomach enough time to break it down into vitamins and minerals.
16 Really Important Health Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice Regularly
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain
- Alkalizes the body, makes diseases do not survive in such an environment.
- Aloe vera juice contains a lot of anti-oxidants, which can reduce a lot of free-radicals, thus slowing the effects of aging and cell damage.
- It aids in weight loss by removing the toxins in the body and boosting your immune system.
- Studies showed that aloe vera juice lowers LDL cholesterol, increases HDL cholesterol and reduces triglycerides.
- Cures digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure naturally
- It is rich in vitamins A, C, D, E, and B vitamins. It’s also packed with minerals including copper, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, sodium and iron as well as amino acids and enzymes.
- Healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Aloe vera juice helps ease constipation due to its high water content and enzymes
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Speeds recovery from injury.
Sources: naturalthrifty.com, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, bestnaturaltips.com, naturalhealthadvisory.com