There are many ways to lose weight naturally and safety. Certain foods have power to speed up the fat-burning process and help you get your ideal weight, one of which is parsley.
Is Parsley Really Good For Losing Weight?
Parsley is not only packed with nutrients, it’s also high in fiber and low in calories, makes it a nutritious addition to your weight-loss diet.
Parsley is low in calories
A 1 cup serving of parsley contains
- 22 calories
- 0.47 gram fat
- 34 milligrams of sodium
This low-calorie, low-fat, low-sodium vegetable can help you lose pounds if you eat it regularly.
Parsley is high in fiber
A 1-cup serving of parsley has 2 grams of fiber content, 5-8% of the daily recommendation for the dietary fiber. Foods that high in fiber are helpful for people who want to lose weight, they are helping you feel fuller with less food and also reducing the risk of overeating.
How to use parsley for losing weight
If you want to lose more pounds, try this recipe. You should lose around 5 pounds in just 5 days and it also helps detox your body and improves digestion as well.
Parsley-Lemon Weight Loss Juice
- A bunch of parsley
- 1 medium lemon
- A cup of water
Juice the lemon and add into the chopped parsley, pour the water in and mix them well. Drink the juice every morning before your breakfast for 5 days, then take a 10-day break.
More Benefits of Parsley That You Should Know
- It’s highly recommended to consume parsley more often, it’s also good for your body in other ways you may never knew.
- Parsley may helps prevent certain types of cancer naturally.
- Parsley helps prevent night blindness because of its rich Vitamin A content.
- Parsley is rich in vitamin K and calcium, which are essential for keeping strong bones.
- Health experts suggest to include parsley into your diet to strengthen immune system to fight against illnesses and infections.
- Parsley is also good for your skin, as it contains various minerals such as potassium, manganese, calcium, zinc and copper, which are important for maintaining healthy skin.
- Parsley has good anti-bacterial properties to help you fight any bacterial infections.
- Parsley is one of the best natural foods to cure kidneys problems and improve kidneys activity. Myristicin and apiole in parsley kill bacterial that may cause infections in the urinary tract and also improve the urine flow in the body.
The healing benefits of parsley are not stopping here. It also:
- Reduces wrinkles (7 Most Effective Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles)
- Cures dark circles under eyes
- Prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth
- Protects your heart
- Purifies blood
- Improves ear health
- Cures gallstones
- Improves liver health
- Treats stomach problems
- Removes bad breath