When your skin is in bad condition, it turns dull or dark, which may negatively influence your appearance. In
general, bad skin results from excessive exposure to sunlight and severely polluted environment. Also, people who
usually deal with stress and heave unhealthy lifestyle are also more prone to the state of bad skin.
In fact, skin plays a key role as it is responsible for protecting the body from harmful outside elements. Therefore, it
is always necessary to take care of skin attentively and regularly.
Nowadays, markets are flooded with products which are advertised to bring about a wonderfully lighter skin.
Unfortunately, those products can cost people a huge amount of money or seriously trigger adverse effects due to
their containing chemical substances. A good news is that you can naturally lighten your skin by applying some
simple ingredients which are always available in your home kitchen.
Here are top 10 tips on how to lighten skin naturally and effectively at home.
Lemon is one of the most useful tips on how to lighten skin naturally. Loading with natural mild acid, lemon will
exfoliate your skin gently, remove not only pigmentation but also bruise. More than this, lemon can effectively
absorb oil from skin and pay you a younger look. Simply cut a lemon into 2 parts before rubbing it into you skin.
After that, you wait for some minutes then wash off with clean water.
Without a doubt, honey is always on the top among many tips on how to lighten skin naturally. However, people
should apply honey persistently and regularly to see the best result it brings about.
- Have your face get wet
- Warm up your hands before get some honey
- Spread honey into your face
- Massage it gently in 2-3 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
More than a delicious fruit, strawberry can perfectly serve as a natural treatment for bad skin condition. By
providing your skin with a number of essential vitamins, strawberry will gradually help your skin lighter and lighter.
- Have some slices of strawberry
- Mask your face with them
- Leave it on 15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
- Do like this 2-3 times weekly
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil appears densely in many natural products for skin, hair and health. This special liquid shows good ability
to lighten your skin naturally. Many people are afraid that coconul oil may cause their skin to be oily. However, facts
have shown that this special liquid may provide enough moisturizer and support skin health. Also, coconut oil is
really suitable for sensitive skin.
Undeniably, papaya is an abundant source of numerous essential vitamins. For example, papain in papaya can do
good for opening cloggerd skin pores, nurturing skin health. Therefore, it is easy to understand that eating papaya
may naturally make your skin lighter and lighter.
- Grind some papaya
- Add a spoon of plain yogurt into grinded papaya
- Mix them carefully until you get a thick paste
- Apply the mixture into your skin
- Leave it on 30 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water
6. Herbal Tea
You will make a big mistake if you think that herbal tea is just for drinking. In fact, herbal tea is one of the best tips
on how to lighten skin naturaly.
- Soak some jasmine, lavender and ginger into boiling water
- Wait for 4-5 minutes
- Soak a thin cloth into the tea
- Insert it into your skin in 15-20 minutes
When it comes to how to lighten skin naturally, people usually mention plain yogurt. Not only does yogurt have
delicious taste, it may also help you have a glowing and bright skin layer. This ability is derived from the perfect
combination of vitamins, calcium and minerals.
- Get a mixture of plain yogurt, egg and lemon with 1:1:2 ratio
- Apply it into your skin in 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
Another useful tip on how to lighten skin can be listed as carrot. Being rich in vitamin A, carrot may steadily nurture
your skin health. Moreover, beta carotene and phenoic acid is beneficial for improving skin tone remarkably.
- Have some carrot juice
- Mixture it with a little salt and sugar
- Drink the solution daily
9. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a popular beauty ingredient. Facts have shown that it may effectively support skin health due to its
loading wth analgesic and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Extract some aloe vera gel
- Insert it into your skin layer in 20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Do like this repeatedly
You may not know but turmeric powder is a beauty secret which many ancient people loved. Consisting of curcumin,
turmeric may naturally make your skin cells grow healthy and lighter.
- Mix turmeric powder with honey by 1:1 ratio
- Mask your face with the mixture
- Leave it on 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
More by Jenny Heth
- Home Remedies for Gastritis – Top 15 Natural Treatments
- Top 15 Natural Home Remedies for Asthma
- Top 10 Natural Home Remedies for Vaginal Odor
- Top 10 Home Remedies for Staph Infection
- Top 15 Natural Home Remedies for Boils