What is Hypertension?
Hypertension is the pressure with which the blood hits the arterial walls. If the pressure remains high against the walls of the arteries, and other blood vessels it can cause more pressure on the heart. And consistent rise in high blood pressure can lead to stroke, diabetes, and heart disease.
Various Readings of Blood Pressure:
- Normal reading is less than: 120/80
- Prehypertensive is between: 120-139/80-89
- Hypertension stage 1 is between: 140-159/90-99
- Hypertension stage 2 is between: 160 and above/100 and above
What are the Causes of Hypertension?
- High salt diet
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Birth control pills
- Zero physical activity
- Deficiency of calcium, potassium, and magnesium
- Insulin resistance
- Certain medications like birth control pills, NSAIDS, diet control pills
Some Warning Symptoms include:
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart beat
- Ear buzzing
- Vision changes
Way to Gauge Hypertension:
Hypertension can be measured by an inflatable arm cuff, and a pressure measuring gauge. And there are digital monitor also available to measure hypertension.
Kiran’s Natural Recommendations:
- Take 6 small meals
- Limit salt
- Eat potassium rich foods like banana, sweet potatoes, melons, and avocados
- Eat omega 3 rich foods like oily fishes such as tuna, salmon, mackerel, sardines; olive oil, nuts, and seeds.
- Eat high fiber foods like vegetables, fruits, beans etc.
Things to avoid:
- Trans fats
- Omega 6 fats
Kiran’s Supplements Recommendations:
- Co enzymes Q10
- Garlic extract
- Fish oil
Kiran’s Lifestyle Recommendations:
Reduce stress by:
- Doing exercise
- Taking quality sleep
- Meeting friends, and family
- Going out for fun
Kiran’s Recommendation for Essential Oils:
Essential oils reduces the emotional stress by lowering the oxidative stress.
Best Essential Oils for Hypertension are as follow:
- Ylang ylang
- Clary sage
She also recommend you to follow the DASH diet for hypertension along with other lifestyle changes. As they will help you to better manage hypertension, naturally, and will also majorly reduce your reliance on medications.
All the best!
In the end, I would like my readers to be informed that I have published my new book namely, “Your Guide to Good Health.’ It’s available on the previous hyperlink, do buy to get the basic health coaching required for great health!