Having a problem experiencing sexual desire or feeling aroused is common in many women. It can be caused by menopause and low hormonal levels, or from stress and lifestyle choices. No matter the cause, the result is almost always the same, women find it difficult to experience an orgasm or have intercourse. There are several methods women can try to enhance their libidos, including eating a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Having a healthy sex life is important to a woman’s general health, and this also includes her ability to have an orgasm. When diet and exercise are not enough to increase a woman’s sex drive, other treatments may be able to help raise certain hormonal levels.
Before Trying Herbal Libido Enhancers
Many women try, and have success with natural herbal remedies. Certain herbs such as ginseng, chaste berry, and yohimbe can increase sexual desire and arousal, while others like gingko biloba has shown to be able to improve sexual performance and stamina. These herbs can be found in most health food stores and can be easily taken as a supplement.
The benefits of these not only include their ability to help increase the body’s production of the female sex hormones, but that there are also very few side effects. The most severe side effect associated with herbal supplements is nausea which generally passes in a few hours. These herbs are safe to take and can also be used in conjunction with other forms of sexual dysfunction treatments. Women, whose low sexual drives are caused by stress and fatigue, can also benefit from adding relaxation techniques along with the supplements. This can include meditation exercises, reading, walking, or anything else that helps you to unwind. If a woman is still suffering from a decreased sex drive, it might be time to try herbal libido enhancer.
Herbal Libido Enhancers
Female libido enhancers are different than the herbal supplements since they contain more than one natural ingredient. These supplements help to increase female libido and arousal, safely and effectively. In some cases these herbal libido enhancers can also help to improve a woman’s overall health. Herbal libido enhancers can be found at most drug and health stores, and there is a wide range of different products to choose from. While they all promise to increase hormonal levels and improve a woman’s sex life, they are all not created exactly the same.
Choosing an Herbal Feminine Supplement
Not all herbs have the same effect, and it is important to know what to look for before choosing a feminine herbal supplement. There are natural ways to boost libido and women who are frequently suffering from aches and pains due to menopause along with a lower sex drive will want to look for supplements that contain ginseng and gingko biloba. Other common herbal ingredients also include,
- Licorice root which can help to reduce tenderness in the breast sometimes experienced during menopause.
- Theobromine is not an herb, but it is a natural ingredient found in dark chocolate and works as an aphrodisiac.
- Niacin naturally occurs in many foods, and can help improve blood flow and improve vaginal lubrication. This mineral can also help to increase estrogen production in the body, which is needed for a woman to experience an orgasm.
- Cayenne is not only a spicy pepper used to flavor food, but it can naturally intensify a woman’s orgasm. In some women it has even been responsible for them having multiple orgasms.
- Chaste berry is a common herb that is used to help increase the production of the female sex hormone progesterone. Not only can it help to promote a health sex drive, but it can also intensify a woman’s orgasm.
It is not uncommon for women to suffer a decrease in their sex drive during their lives. While a healthy lifestyle is necessary for an active and satisfying sex life, problems can still occur with a decrease in desire and arousal. Many women have successfully treated their waning sex drive with female libido enhancers, it is only important that you choose the right one. Improving your sex life is not only healthy for you, but also for your partner. It is only when both partners are satisfied will you have a healthy sex life.