In a world where antibiotics are prescribed so often to individuals suffering from simple bacterial infections, and where medicinal researchers tell us to wash hands constantly with antibacterial soap, our bodies now pay the price. Reason why, is because antibiotic drugs, soaps and household cleaners are actually killing the good bacteria in our guts, which is essential for maintain a healthy digestive system and immunity.
One of the best ways to replenish the good bacteria in your gut is too eat fermented foods. Fermented foods contain plenty of healthy good bacteria that can heal and nourish the gut so it works the way it is suppose. Of course, it would also help if you did not taking an antibiotic for a simple cold every time you had one and washed your hands with an old fashion bar of soap with hot water instead.
Best Tasty Fermented Foods to Eat & Drink for Gut Health
- Cottage Cheese
- Goat’s Cheese
- Pickled Relish
- Kombucha Tea (see what this tea drink can do for you)
- Pickled Vegetables
- Water Kefir Soda Pop
- Fermented Juice
- Fermented Dressings
- Fermented Black Bean Dip
- Fermented Apple Sauce
- Fruit Leathers
- Probitoic Ice Cream
- Raw Cheeses and Milks
Important Reasons to Add Fermented Foods & Drinks to Your Diet
- Improves Digestion: Anytime the digestive system is suffering from constipation, diarrhea frequently, indigestion, gluten and lactose intolerance and a weak immune system it is probably because your need more healthy bacteria in your diet. Eating fermented food can help replenish the healthy bacteria in your gut so you can begin to feel better.
- Provides Live Enzymes: Enzymes are essential for helping the body absorb vital nutrients. Without those vital nutrients the your body becomes malnourished. Adding more fermented foods to your diet means you are consuming more enzymes too.
- Helps the Body Absorb Vitamins and Minerals: Wholesome foods and drinks contain vitamins and minerals, which are essential for keeping the systems of the body functioning properly and you healthy and strong. Consuming fermented foods can actually help increase your vitamin and mineral intake by helping your body absorb more of the nutrients you get from beneficial foods such as fermented kinds.
- Fermented Foods Add Tasty Flavor: Fermenting foods make healthy meals and snacks taste better by providing them with plenty of flavor. Instead of using artificial seasonings, heavy salts and sugars, and tons of butter and oils, simply try adding fermented foods to dish to improve flavor in a healthier way. Doing so can improve your gut health, help you lose weight and provide your body with more essential nutrients such as antioxidants, which are important for preventing certain times of cancers.
- Provides Fiber: Many fermented foods are packed full of fiber. Fiber is essential to provide the body because it helps keep the intestines functioning properly. Without fiber you would be constipated all the time, feel bloated and your body would fill up with toxins that would make you very ill. Fiber is also essential for stabilizing the blood sugar levels and helping your heart stay healthy.
Next time your digestive system is feeling off, or your not feeling well do to your immune system not functioning properly, it is probably time to start consuming more fermented foods. Doing so will help you feel better and more energized. Most importantly, it will replenish the healthy bacteria in your gut so it’s able to keep you feeling your best all the time and not just some of the time. However, just remember consuming fermented foods on a regularly bases is the only way for them to work effectively at improving your health.
Read more articles from author at http://www.naturalnewsblogs.com/author/alexjordon/