Freckle is a term used to describe a small, brown and flat spot on the skin. The mark is obviously visible and becomes clearer through sun exposure.
Freckles appear on not only facial skin but also on various parts of the body such as arm, chest, back and so on. However, they tend to pop up at on areas that are often exposed to the sun. Besides, freckles can also be formed because of genetic factors or hormonal issues.
Asides from various cosmetic products that help you get away from freckles, you can easily use simple and natural handmade products to make those marks fade.
Here are top 10 easy tips on how to get rid of freckles you should take a look to help yourself reduce the appearance of the marks…
1. Coconut Oil
The first easy tip you can use for how to get rid of freckles needs the assistance of coconut oil. This is a natural product that contains numerous nutrients helping improve, moisturize the skin and reduce freckles.
- Wash off the areas that have freckles.
- Warm up some coconut oil and apply it directly to the affected area.
- Massage gentle in 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off again with clean water.
- Do this a few times a week to quickly get rid of freckles.
2. Lemon Juice
With anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties, lemon juice becomes one of best friends of women or even men who need treatments on how to get rid of freckles.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon.
- Directly apply the juice to the affected area and massage for a few minutes.
- You can also mix it with a little honey to enhance the effect.
- Lastly, wash off again with water.
3. Aloe Vera
You must have heard of amazing properties of Aloe Vera, including anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Besides, Aloe Vera is also famous for a wide array of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. That is the reason why you should definitely use this plant for how to get rid of freckles.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with tepid water.
- Apply the inner gel from an Aloe Vera leaf to the affected area.
- Give it a 10-15 minute massage so that the nutrients can be absorbed to the skin completely.
- At last, you can wash off the area with clean water.
Being well known as a natural “panacea”, honey is extremely beneficial for the skin as it provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. These valuable substances work well together to reduce pigmentation, nourish and brighten your skin. This, in turn, helps you with how to get rid of freckles.
- Apply directly raw honey to your affected skin.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse off with cold water.
5. Rice Water
Rice water has been long used as a traditional remedy for women who want to brighten up the skin and make it flawless. This is due to the rich profile of nutrients in rice water, including vitamin B5, antioxidants and other compounds and substances.
- Obtain the excess water after boiling some rice.
- Use the liquid to apply to your face when it starts to cool off.
- After several minutes, cleanse it again with water.
- Do this twice daily in the morning and before bed for the best result.
Carrot has shown itself as a truly beneficial ingredient for how to get rid of freckles. The content of vitamin A in the vegetable is good for not only your eyes but also your skin.
- After washing some carrots thoroughly, put them in salt water for 20 minutes.
- Remove the carrots and grind them to get the juice.
- Apply carrot juice to your affected skin with a cotton ball or clothes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse off your skin with cold water to close the pores.
Peach is rich in vitamin C, an essential substance in the body used to support collagen synthesis as well as other mechanisms that are needed for beauty. As a result, peach becomes a trusted ingredient you can use to make home remedies for how to get rid of freckles.
- Take some fresh peach and peel them.
- Grind the fruits and apply the paste to your affected area.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, wash off with clean water.
Turmeric is a common ingredient used in treatments of scars. The spice works brilliantly to fade the scar and improve the skin of human. Similarly, it also helps people to get away from the condition of freckles.
- Mix some turmeric powder with the same amount of flour.
- Add into it a tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Apply the mixture to your skin as a mask.
- Leave it for 30 minutes before cleansing.
9. Vitamin E
All of us know that vitamin E is beneficial for the skin. It is a miracle substance that can help the skin deal with various problems, including freckles. That’s is the reason why the vitamin is added into numerous cosmetic products.
- Cleanse your face or any skin area that is affected by freckles
- Apply vitamin E oil to the skin as a moisturizer and go to bed.
- Remember to use the oil only before bed and wear sunscreen when you are about to expose to the sun.
10. Parsley Juice
Last but not least, parley juice offer you an excellent benefit on the skin with freckles that you will never think of.
- Get the juice from parsley.
- Mix it with some lemon juice and orange juice.
- Use the solution to wash your face and let it sit on for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with clean, warm water.
More by Jenny Heth
- Home Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis – Top 10 Effective Treatments
- How to Stop Bleeding – Top 10 Simple Effective Tips
- Home Remedies for Headache – Top 10 Handy Tips
- Home Remedies for Sore Throat – 10 Useful Tips
- How to Get Rid of Razor Burn – 10 Natural Handy Tips
- Home Remedies for Psoriasis – Top 14 Simple Treatments
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes – Top 10 Handy Tips
- How to Get Rid of Double Chin – Top Pocket-friendly Treatments
- Home Remedies for Swollen Feet – Top 10 Handy Tips
- How to Grow Hair Faster – 10 Natural Treatments
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss – 15 Natural Treatments
- How to Get Water Out of Your Ear – Top 10 Effective Tips
- Home Remedies for Runny Nose – Top 10 Natural Treatments