Thirty is often the age you may start to notice your looks changing and those first deep wrinkles begin to emerge. The first signs of skin aging are dry and dehydrated skin. The texture of your skin may start to become drier and you start to lose some of your skin tone. The reason for this is that the elastic support from your lymph glands (responsible for flushing out toxins) starts to weaken.
Instead of various cosmetic procedures, the issue with wrinkles can be solved in a more natural way. In this article you will find excellent remedies that will help you smooth out wrinkles and even slow down their emergence.
Natural anti-aging face mask
Banana and honey anti-aging mask
Banana contains important vitamins A, C, B6 and B12 that reinforce our skin, while honey is great moisturizes, it rejuvenates the skin and makes it soft and smooth.
- Take 1 medium banana, mash it and combine with 1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and a drop of lavender essential oil.
- Stir until you have a fairly smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Clean your face, then apply the mixture.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Avocado anti-aging mask
This fruit contains antioxidants that help prevent moisture loss from skin surface and effectively slow down the aging. Avocado oil encourages renovation of existing and creation of new skin cells, nourishes the skin and makes it smooth and gentle.
- Combine 2 egg yolks with 50 ml of avocado oil and whisk until you have a mayonnaise like consistency.
- Then add a pinch of sea salt, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Pre-cleanse your skin and apply the mask to your face.
- Repeat the treatment for 3 consecutive days, and keep the mask in the refrigerator.
Coconut oil anti-aging mask
Coconut oil improves the elasticity and hydrates the skin, thanks to the abundance of valuable vitamins E and C. It is anti-inflammatory and relieves irritation, thus slowing down the aging process.
- Whisk one egg, add 1 dl of coconut oil and a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all ingredients together and whisk until the mixture becomes thick enough.
- Pour the mixture into glass jar and leave to stand in the fridge throughout the night.
- In the morning apply the mask to the clean face and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Pumpkin seeds anti-aging mask
Pumpkin seeds have numerous health benefits, whether you eat it raw, roasted or use medical preparations.
- Take a handful of pumpkin seeds and crush them using pestle and mortar.
- Combine it with a tablespoon of sour cream and 10 drops of castor oil.
- Apply the mask to your face and let it act for at least 30 minutes, then remove with cotton wool.
- After the treatment wash your face with warm, then cold water.
Peas and broccoli anti-aging mask
- Cook a handful of peas and a handful of broccoli until tender.
- Strain it well and when cooled place in a blender together with 1 tablespoon of orange juice.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave on for about 20 minutes. Rinse it with warm, then cold water.
Homemade cleansing milk
- Mix 1 small peeled and grated cucumber with 2 dl of milk and leave to stand for about 1 hour.
- Strain the milk through the cheesecloth and pour into a glass bottle.
- Use this milk for daily facial cleansing. Keep it in the fridge and shake well before use.
If you want to get rid of wrinkles you should try at least one of these natural anti-aging treatments. Choose one that suits your skin type and answers your skin’s needs, and soon you will see the difference.