What are blemishes?
Undeniably, having blemishes on face is one of the worst experiences in your life because they can directly spoil your appearance seriously. Generally, blemishes indicate skin imperfections which include acne-marks, dark spots or pigmentation.
What causes blemishes?
People believe that clogged skin pores are the main factor which leads to blemishes. Also, people who usually deal with stress are also more prone to blemishes.
How to treat blemishes?
If you are luckily enough, these annoying spots will disappear after only 1 or 2 weeks. Unfortunately, there are many cases in which blemishes do not fade away easily. However, take it easy because nothing is impossible.
In fact, nature has offered various simple ingredients which may help with removing blemishes effectively. Not only can they help you save a huge sum of money, but they can also bring about no side effects. Although these treatments may take you some time, your regular efforts will pay you off.
Here are top 10 simple tips on how to get rid of blemishes naturally and effectively.
For long, lemon can serve as a traditional tip on how to get rid blemishes. Loading with bleaching effects, lemon may effectively remove oil which accumulates in your skin pores. Therefore, it can lighter dark spots and hypermentation which accompany with blemishes.
- Mix a spoon of lemon juice with half a spoon of attar
- Apply the mixture into your skin
- Let it stay in your face during 30 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Do like this 2-3 times a week
2. Aloe Vera
In the fight against blemishes, people usually highly appraciate aloe vera. Aloe vera is a wonderful source of polusaccharides, making it an effective tip on how to get rid of blemishes. This component can be good at stimulating new skin cell formation and removing blemish scars. More than this, anti-inflammatory quality in aloe vera is also essential for blemish treatment.
- Have some aloe vera extracted from aloe leaves
- Use this paste to apply into your affected skin area
- Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing off your skin
- Do like this repeatedly
No one is unfamiliar with cucumber. In fact, this cool and fresh fruit can turn into an ideal tip on how to get rid of blemishes. Instead of adding cucumber into your daily diet, you can simple follow these steps:
- Have some slices of cucumber
- Apply them into your face
- Leave it on 30 minutes
- Wash off with water
It has been speculated that one of mechanism behind benefits of tomatoes is its ability to get rid of blemishes. Thanks to an abundant source of vitamins and essential nutrients, tomatoes may make skin both glowing and free from annoying blemishes.
- Grind some fresh tomatoes
- Use this to cover your face
- Rinse off your skin with warm water after waiting for 30 minutes
Carrot is famous for multiple functions. Serving as a nutritional food, carrot can also gain interest in beauty industry. Specifically, the richness in vitamin A enables carrot to be an useful method to get rid of blemishes. This element may support new skin cell growth and nourish skin health. At the same time, cattor can tighten skin pores and rejuvenate skin.
To take advantage of carrot, you may use carrot juice as daily drink and include it into your daily meals.
More than a traditional spice in your kitchen, garlic may function as an anti-blemish agent. Additionally, garlic is effective at bluring bruise and lightening skin.
- Peel some garlic
- Chop them off before rubbing them into your affected skin area
- Leave it on 10 minutes
- Massage your skin and rinse it off with warm water
There is no need to feel over- anxious with the dense appearance of blemishes because you can rely on the assistance of potato. Containing a valuable source of important vitamins, potato will lower inflammatory levels as well as confront with blemishes.
- Extract some potato juice
- Dip a cotton ball into the solution
- Apply it into your facial area
Papaya – a wonderful fruit – is great for getting rid of blemishes. It can also naturally lighten your skin tone and stimulating skin health.
- Combine papaya, milk and honey with 1:1:1 ratio
- Mix them perfectly until you get a thick paste
- Use the paste to cover your affected skin area
- Leave it on 20-30 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
In case you find that these above-mentioned home remedies do not take effect, you can try honey. It is believed that honey mask can effectively get rid of blemishes and support skin health naturally. I bet that you will witness a big difference in the state of your blemishes after using this simple liquid.
Soothing qualities are deciding factor which enables oat to be outstanding in the list of tips on how to get rid of blemishes.
- Get a mixture of oatmeal and baking powder with 1:1 ratio
- Add some water to form a thick paste
- Apply it into your affected area
- Wash your skin gently with lukewarm water
To sum up, blemishes may cause people to suffer from a lot of troubles. However, it is possible to remove them without a huge amount of time, money and energy. More than this, it is imporant to remember that we are not able to say goodbye blemishes after a short time. Your persistence as well as the change in some bad living habits will also aid in the treatment of blemishes.
More by Jenny Heth