The first and the foremost requirement of an individual is a glowing and unblemished skin. This is because skin is one of the most important elements of beauty. The daily lifestyle determines the health of the skin. Skin tone also keeps a person happier and fresh. Different people have different skin tone. Being the important part of the body, it requires more attention towards it. Apart from the outer care, skin needs inner nutrition as well. There are many layers in the skin and all of them are to be looked after properly.
Causes of skin disorders
- Sunlight and UV rays
- Hot and cool weather
- Smoking and liquor
- Pollution of air
- Climatic conditions
Symptoms of skin disorders
- Pigmentation and dark circles
- Thinner blood vessel walls
- Moles and skin cancer
- excessive oily skin
- fine lines and dryness
Get natural glowing skin
Several herbs repair and protect the skin in a natural and effective manner. These herbs are as follows:
Chandan – it is a natural medicine that cures skin related problems and has natural fragrance that relaxes the skin. Due to its coolant nature, it provides a calm experience in summers. It is effective in curing rashes, pigmentation, acne and other problems. The scientific name of Chandan is santalum albam.
Multani mitti – it removes the dead cells from the skin and opens the pores of the skin. This makes the skin breathable and better oxygen movement in the skin. It also copes with acne and dark circles and prepares the skin for application of cream or gel. It is scientifically known as fuller’s earth.
Haridra – it is known for its healing and anti-bacterial skin. It also has complexion enhancement properties. Along with the facial related problems, it also deals with the other ailments of the body. It is known as curcuma longa in scientific terms.
Orange peel -it removes excess oil from the skin and freshens up the skin. Its anti-bacterial properties clear the dead cells and make a better passage for the oxygen, which helps in making the skin healthier. It stimulates the growth of new cells as well. Its scientific name is aleuria aurantia.
Herbal treatment of skin disorders
Planet Ayurveda is top producers of skin glowing products that are herbal. They combine the above give herbs in such manner that they provide only the best effects. They are very helpful in different skin maladies and disorders and the best feature of these products is that they do not have any side effects.
Natural glow powder
The natural composition is fully natural and ayurvedic. The best quality herbs are put together for preparing this powder. The above mentioned herbs like Haridra, Chandan, orange peel and Multani mitti are used in it for giving the best results to the skin.
A prehistoric mixture was used in those days for medication of skin ailments. That mixture is kumkumadi tailam and there are 16 different herbs that were used in it. This medicine has the power to fight with dark circles, wrinkles and blemishes. It improves the complexion and prevents acne. The ingredients of kumkumadi tailam are as follows.
- Pterocarpus santalinus – Chandana
- Crocus sativus – Keshara
- Laccifer lacca – Laksha
- Licorice – Madhuyashtika
- Rubia cordifolia – Manjishta
- Ficus bengalensis – Nyagrodha
- Berberis aristata – Kaliyaka
- Pollen of lotus – Kamala keshara
And many more
Directions for use – Take 3 to 5 ml and massage in circular motion.
- Improves the radiance of the skin and remove pimples.
- Makes skin shinier and glowing.
- Excellent medicine for dark circles and pigmentation and remove dark spots as well.
- It improves the inner layers of the skin.
- This herbal oil keeps skin young and fresh.
- It is a complete facial package based on the ancient formula.
- It amalgamates the skin tone.
- It purifies skin for extra beauty.
- This oil improves skin color and texture.
- It fights infection and bacteria present on the skin.
- Also, have sunscreen power for protection from sunlight.
- It purifies and bleaches the skin naturally.
- It contains antiseptic and deodorizing properties.
- It prevents premature wrinkles and dark spots.
- It also repair tanned skin.
Kumkumadi cream benefits
- Adds glow to the skin.
- Daily use of kumkumadi cream benefits in improvement of texture.
- The kumkumadi cream benefits in blemishes.
- It is the best herbal purifier and moisturizer for the skin.
Skin is a very important part that requires utmost care and maintenance from the harmful effects. Therefore, herbal products help in a better way to protect the skin.