Natural and Organic Skin Care Products
One look at the ingredient labels on most commercial skin care products may be enough to make you return them to the store shelves. Dozens of ingredients and chemicals you can’t even pronounce stare you in the face, but for some of us the commercial, harsh products are the only ones that seem to work. Whether you are just looking for something to pamper yourself with or a serious treatment for dry skin and blemishes, there never seems to be a better solution available.
But, what if there were a better way? This list of the best natural and organic skin care products covers five categories where we often struggle to find natural products that really work. Though these options might be a bit more expensive, they may also be just what you are looking for! A natural, organic solution that pampers and treats skin like the non-organic options, but with a softer touch and an eco-friendly environmental impact.
- Body Cream: In this category, one of the top picks is Stella McCartney Precious Body Cream. A fragrant part of a holistic and eco-centric line of high quality beauty products, this top of the line beauty cream epitomizes ecological and organic cosmetics. Deliciously perfumed, with ingredients like mandarin and peony, this body cream leaves skin glowing and moisturized.
- Hydrating Gel: No organic and natural treatment measures up to this hydrating treatment gel from Anthony, Wake Up Call. If you like to stay out late but still need to look your best the next morning, Wake Up Call is the perfect solution. Natural ingredients like aqua cacteen and green tea rejuvenate dehydrated skin and reduce puffiness, while caffeine firms skin and a breath of menthol wakes you up to meet the day.
- Body Oil: Botanics Organic Nourishing Body Oil, an organic blend of oils including Jojoba, is the perfect end to the day. Looking for softer, suppler skin? Apply this body oil after a steamy shower and wake up the next morning to skin that feels soft and healthy.
- Cleanser: Looking for an organic facial cleanser that does the job without leaving your skin feeling sticky and unattractive? Look no further than Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser. With the detoxifying power of lemon, calming rose, soothing coconut and vitamin rich olive oil, this cleanser offers the versatility of a gentle facial cleanser and even an eye makeup remover.
- Body Wash: Key ingredients like rose geranium, neroli, ginger and ylang ylang make Green People Nourishing Spa Shower Wash, a gentle foaming body wash that soothes, washes and conditions, leaving skin delightfully smooth. The calming scents of neroli and ginger not only cleanse the body but uplift the mind to, making this shower wash the perfect beginning or end to a tiring day.
The products that work don’t have to be just the ones with harsh chemicals. These top natural and organic products work, too, and can help you enjoy your bathing and toilet routine even more since you can be certain the products you use will not harm the environment. If you know you want to make a change in your routine but aren’t sure where to start, choose one of these categories—body cream, hydrating gel, body oil, cleanser or body wash—to make a start and try out one of these high quality, luxurious natural products. Even if you are skeptical about the benefits of organic products, trying one of these top five organic and natural skin care products might just make a believer out of you.
Related Blog: Toxic Dryer Sheets and a Simple Solution
Get Your All Natural First Aid Kit here.
Please Share Natural and Organic Skin Care Products