Chronic illness is becoming common these days and people are dying at younger ages. Eliminating what causes chronic disorders such as autoimmune diseases and cancer is essential for keeping you healthy and living a longer life.
What are some of the causes of an unhealthy body?
- Eating a poor diet high in sugars, wheat, gluten and unhealthy fats
- Lacking proper hydration from clean water
- Using products that contain too many chemicals such as cleaning or personal care products
- Not exercising daily
- Living in a poor environment that consist of pollution, smoke and molds
- Drug, cigarette and alcohol addiction
- Poor sleeping habits
- Physical and mental stresses
- Exposure to heavy metals, pesticides and toxic chemicals
- Exposure to Parasites
- Fungal, bacterial and viral infections
How can eliminating the causes help the body heal itself?
Eliminating the causes allows the harmful toxins, substances and waste in the body to expel from it so the organs and systems do not have to work as hard to keep it healthy. After, the immune system is able to work the way it is design to for preventing and fight off illness that decides too try and attack the body. If the systems of the body are experiencing an overload of toxins and waste, more and more free radical cells begin to form, and the organs and the body’s systems begin shutting down. This causing the immune system to work harder and go into action to protect the body by causing fevers, chills, extreme sweating, sneezing, coughing, constant urination and bowel movements, fatigue, aches and pains and allergic reactions, which alert you that something is wrong with the body and it needs immediately treatment and care.
What are some of the treatments and care the body needs to stimulate healing?
As you know eliminating the causes of health issues is essential for starting the body’s own healing process, but sometimes it is essential to assist it by detoxifying the organs and bloodstream. Some of the ways you can detoxifying the organs and the bloodstream are:
- Drinking plenty of fresh water each day
- Sipping on detoxifying herbal teas
- Eating a diet high in fresh organic fruits and vegetables
- Using organic cleaning and personal care products
- Using an air purifying machine in your home or work space
- Exercising daily to stimulate blood flow and proper organ function
- Taking hot baths with sea salt to help the body expel the toxins through the skin
- Sitting in the sauna for 20-minutes a few times a week to sweat out the toxins
- Eliminating smoking, drinking of alcohol and drug addictions
- Avoid stimulates such as caffeine
- Avoid harsh substances such as GMO foods, aspartame, MSG and unhealthy fats
- Add probiotics and fermented foods to your diet
- Use spices and herbs to add flavor and food instead of fats and sodium
- Take daily multivitamin and mineral supplements
- Do colon cleanses a few times per month
- Practice deep breathing and stress management
What are some end thoughts to keep in mind?
Other ways to help the organs and systems of the body to detoxify and heal is through lymph massage, acupressure therapy, dry brushing, acupuncture and soft deep tissue massage.
Some people find oil pulling with coconut oil to be effective methods for starting the detoxifying process because it begins in the mouth and encourage the healing of not only the digestive system, but also teeth, immune system and nasal passages.
Other people find adding whole foods such as psyllium husks and bentonite clay to their diets to help remove waste build up from the digestive and intestinal tracts so waste can move through it faster and with ease so waste and toxins do not have a chance to cause health problems.
If eliminating the causes does not help you feel better and more energized it is time to visit a doctor for a wellness examine and testing to figure out what is going on. This will help you figure out what particular treatments and changes in lifestyle you need in order to help your body stimulate the healing process. After all, you do deserve to life a long happy and healthy life.
Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil That You Should Know
12 Health Problems That Are Actually Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms (With Great Ways To Increase Magnesium)