It’s important to keep your hormones balanced to keep you youthful and healthy, and hormone imbalance can destroy both our health and looks in different ways: it can lead to weight gain, depression, fatigue, infertility, low libido, insomnia, digestive problems and hair loss.
So don’t underestimate the power of hormones, once you’ve realized the importance of the balanced hormones, you will know there are many ways you can do to balance hormones naturally. While the real healing happens at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yes, you can balance your hormones naturally through food.
How to eat for hormonal balance
- Get enough clean protein (Nuts, beans, seeds, eggs and wild caught fish)
- Healthy fats (Raw butter, avocados, coconut oil and nuts)
- All kinds of dark green vegetables and some types of brightly colored ones ( Broccoli, spinach, cabbage, kale, cucumber, peppers, carrots, onions, tomatoes and others)
- Healing spices and herbs (Turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, garlic and cumin)
In addition to balance your hormones through food, it’s also suggested to drink your way for overall health.
Alisa Vitti suggested these three healthy hormone-balancing beverages that every woman should drink for balance hormones:
Start your day with a big glass of warm water before your breakfast in the morning. WHY?
How you start your day is incredibly important, drinking a glass of warm lemon water will give you lasting benefits throughout the day:
1. The rich vitamin C helps protect the body against illness by boosting immune system.
2. Lemon contains pectin fibre which has strong anti-bacterial properties.
3. Lemon water maintains you PH levels balanced.
4. It helps flush out the harmful toxins from the body.
5. It aids digestion.
6. It prevents several kinds of infections and diseases.
7. It helps cure the common cold and flu.
8. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce joint pain and arthritis.
9. Lemon water also good for brain function thanks to the potassium it contains.
10. It makes you looks youthful by preventing the formation of wrinkles.
So, pick a glass of warm lemon water as your “good morning drink”! It will have positive effects on your health in the long run.
Red Raspberry Leaf Tea in the late afternoon. WHY?
Red raspberry leaf is a great herb for balancing hormones and improving your energy levels, it’s especially good for pregnant women:
Firstly, the vitamins and minerals it contains are essential for the pregnant mother and baby. It’s rich in vitamin A, C, E, B vitamins, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium and potassium.
Additionally, it also eases morning sickness and reduces pain during labor as well as after birth.
It assists in the production of plentiful breast milk too.
Of course, this herbal tea is not only good for pregnant women, it’s good for all people. And you will also like to include it in your drinks after knowing these benefits of it:
- Cures the common cold(including the symptoms such as sore throat and coughing)
- Treats diarrhea
- Treats acne
- Lower blood sugar levels
It’s easy to brew red reapberry leaf tea, add 1 teaspoon of red raspberry leaf in 8 ounce of boiling water, steep, covered for 5-10 minutes and drink it. For pregnant women, add a few of peppermint leaf is also a good choice, as it will help with nausea during early pregnancy.
It’s safe to drink three cups a day for pregnant women.
Golden milk before your bedtime. What can this miracle drink help you?
When you get the first symptoms of colds, flu or any other disease, make the Golden Honey mixture and consume it in this way.
•3.5 oz. (100 grams) of raw organic honey.
•1 tbsp. of turmeric powder.
Add 1 tbsp. of turmeric in 3.5 oz. (100 grams) of raw organic honey, mix well and place it in a glass container.
Upon the first symptoms of colds and flu:
Day 1 – Take ½ tsp. every hour during the day.
Day 2 – Take ½ tsp. every two hours during the day.
Day 3 – Take ½ tsp. three times a day.
The Golden Honey mixture should stay in the mouth until its complete dissolution. Many have prevented cold without taking any drugs and pills, thanks to this mix.
You can also use this Golden Honey mixture in the treatment of respiratory diseases: Take ½ three times a day during the week. You can add coconut milk or tea into the mix.
This mixture is an excellent choice in weight management as it aids in fat metabolism.
It is also a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, this is because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
More Posts By Author: