Prostate gland located in the front of rectum and just below the urinary bladder. This gland is walnut sized shape and an important part of male reproductive system. The main job of this gland is to produce the fluid which carries sperm during ejaculation but as man get mature the prostate became double in size and grow large, this condition of the body is known as prostate enlargement.
Prostate gland located in the front of rectum and just below the urinary bladder. This gland is walnut sized shape and an important part of male reproductive system. But as man get mature the prostate became double in size and grow large, this condition of the body is known as prostate enlargement. The big question is there natural treatment for prostate enlargement
According to ayurveda prostate enlargement is due the three main dosha that are vata, pitta and kapha. When gland is lose their elasticity and became bigger and brittle.Vata is responsible for the dries up the gland, pitta is responsible for inflammation and swelling and kapha lead to the accumulation of fat tissues, growth and heaviness which may lead to the prostate enlargement.
Cause of prostate enlargement:
- Sitting in one place for long time
- Exposure to cold and chill
- Irritation in urination
- Loss of weight
Symptoms of Prostate enlargement:
- Urination at night
- Sleeping problem
- Difficult in urine pass
- Incomplete urinary bladder
- Reoccurrences of urine infection
- Urgent need of urine
- Weak urinary system
- Returning to urinate again minutes after finishing.
- Dribbling at time of urination
Best Natural diet for prostate problems:
- Do eat fruits and vegetables at least five times in a day. Especially include the ones with bright colors.
- Includes whole-grain bread in comparison to white bread, and also includes whole-grain cereals and pasta.
- Less the consumption of red meat, including pork, lamb, beef, and goat and processed meats, such as hot dogs and bologna. Skinless poultry, beans, fish and eggs are the healthiest sources of protein.
- Reduce the consumption of foods included fats like packaged foods and fast foods.
- Reduce the consumption of sweet drinks and sugar, i.e many fruit juices and sodas.
- Avoid usage of salt. Do eat foods with less content sodium.
- Avoid the usage of processed, canned and foods that are frozen.
- Eat slowly, and never eat when stomach is full.
Main tips to avoid prostate problems:
- Avoid excessive sexual excitement.
- Avoid doing vigorous exercises.
- Regular morning walk.
- Do yoga regularly
- Breathing exercise is an important exercise.
- Sound sleep is very important.
- Do not eat when digestion is bad.
- Reduce weight if overweight.
- Avoid spicy and fried foods
- Less intake of alcohol.
- Too much salt should be avoided.
Best natural foods for prostate problems:
Foods Containing Zinc:
Zinc rich diet can also help men who suffer from enlarged prostate problems. So always eat zinc rich diet.
Vegetables Containing Vitamin C:
Eat more vegetables which contain vitamin C as it helps in enlarged prostate problems. This includes bell peppers, snow peas, snap peas, broccoli, cauliflower, and tomatoes etc.
One should drink fresh juice of fruits like apple, oranges as it helps in the enlarged prostate problems.
Spinach reduces the risk of the prostate related problems. In spinach there is neoxanthin is present which kill all main types of male prostate cancers cells.
One should eat carrot as it removes all the impurities from the body.
Papaya is much benefited for the prostate problems .These are excellent to restore the doshic imbalance .It helps in the removing the toxins from the body.
Turmeric is best antibacterial medicine. It helps in removing the toxins and shrinks the tumors and any unwanted growth in the body.
One should drink a herbal tea which include coriander, cumin, fennel to smoothen the urination.
Tulsi have anti-cancerous property .This herbs provide prevention from the infections and also improve the urine flow.
Drink warm water as possible because it helps in the all toxins which produce by the body.
Vitamin E riched food is preferred for the patient suffering from the prostate problems. One should eat sprouted seeds, eggs and leafy vegetables.