Apple cider vinegar has been widely used for thousands of years. It becomes more and more popular for good reason, this fermented food contains more than 90 different nutrients, some remarkable ones are including:
- A good amount of minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, copper and sodium;
- Vitamins including vitamin A, E and B vitamins;
- A good source of amino acids, acetic and malic;
- A good source of probiotics;
- A rich source of a water soluble fiber-pectin.
With so many nutrients, it’s little wonder why apple cider vinegar provides countless health benefits. With anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, apple cider vinegar benefits to your overall health in several ways.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Eases indigestion;
- Helps get rid of acid reflux;
- Balances blood sugar;
- Relieves symptoms of allergies;
- Helps ease sore throat and flu;
- Treats skin problems such as acne, pimples and eczema;
- Treats high blood pressure;
- Helps relieve arthritis pain;
- Promotes nutrient absorption;
- Helps detox your body;
- Promotes weight loss;
- Boosts energy;
- And also helps hair growth.
See apple cider vinegar benefits to your overall health, for both inside and outside, making it as a potential remedy to almost all ailments you have. So how do you use apple cider vinegar? Keep reading.
10 Simple Apple Cider Vinegar Remedies
- Add 2 ounce apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and drink it before your meal to improve acid reflux;
- Add 2 tablespoons in a glass of water, drink 3 times a day to relieve sore throat and cold;
- Drink a cup of water mixed with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar helps fight seasonal allergies;
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of coconut oil to a warm bath to relieve sunburnt skin;
- Dab a few drops of apple cider vinegar on your fingers and run it through your armpit to remove the body odour;
- The combination of apple cider vinegar with coconut oil makes a good solution for some skin issues;
- Apple cider vinegar balances the PH of your scalp, wash your hair with the solution of 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to water to improve your hair health;
- Rub apple cider vinegar on your teeth and rinse it off after some minutes to whiten your teeth;
- Mix 1/2 tablespoons in a cup water, gargle with it and spit, repeat to banish bad breath;
- 50/50 of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle makes an all-purpose household cleaner.
More Posts By Author: