Aloe Vera, this miracle plant contains 75 minerals, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acids and carbohydrates. It is widely used to treat cuts and wounds, but do you know the juice of it helps in lose weight effectively too? Aloe Vera juice is the yellow liquid that extracted from the aloe Vera plant, it aids in weight loss in several ways.
How Aloe Vera Juice Helps in Losing Weight
- Aloe Vera juice has been proven to increase your metabolism, thus making the process of burning calories faster. This is due to the rich content of B Vitamins it contains, such as vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12, all of which help to reduce body fat effectively;
- Acts as a natural laxative, Aloe Vera juice promotes food out of the colon faster and improves digestion, these activities also help you lose more weight;
- Regular intake of Aloe Vera juice helps you balance your blood sugar by promoting slow sugar absorption;
- Drink Aloe Vera juice will keep you feel full for a long time, thus preventing overeating;
- It also helps remove the toxins from your body to keep your internal system clean. This is also important for healthy weight loss.
How to Make Aloe Vera Juice
Choose some fresh Aloe Vera leaves, extract them and wash them thoroughly.
Remove the upper skin of the leaves, grind it well and strain the juice.
Filter the juice and drink one teaspoon of it 15 minutes before your meals.
Save the juice in fridge and drinking it for 2 weeks to lose weight.
Actually, you can make this weight loss diet more colorful by mixing Aloe Vera juice with other healthy ingredients.
More Healthy Ways to Consume Aloe Vera Juice
1. Aloe Vera juice with honey
Add 1 teaspoon raw honey to a cup of Aloe Vera juice and drink it, the combination of honey will reduce the bitter taste and also promote digestion as well as stimulate metabolism.
2. Aloe Vera juice with lemon juice
Add 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice in a glass of water, then squeeze the juice from a lemon into it, stir will and drink it once daily to encourage weight loss.
3. Aloe Vera juice with your veggies juice
Add half glass of Aloe Vera juice into half glass of your favorite juice of veggies, this mixed juice will help you lose the excess body weight.
4. Aloe Vera juice with kale
Blend 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice, 3-4 kale leaves to make a green smoothie, you can also add some dried fruits to make it more tasty. Consume this smoothie 2-3 times a day.
Consume Aloe Vera juice properly will help you get the maximum benefits of it, here are more methods you can use to include it in your weight loss routine.
Aloe Vera juice is not only a good weight loss booster, it also benefits you in many other ways.
What Are The Other Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
1. Eliminates constipation as it has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Regular consume Aloe Vera juice helps relieve the symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux as it stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body.
3. It also helps to maintain your cholesterol levels by reducing triglycerides.
4. Aloe Vera juice helps improve oral health, get rid of bad breath and relieve toothache.
5. Aloe Vera juice is also a good natural solution for people who suffer from cold, flu and other respiratory issues.
6. It’s also a good remedy for skin problems, consume it regularly will moisturize your skin and cure the common skin problems, including acne, pimples and stretch marks.