(NaturalNews) Peanut oil is a commercial crop in the United States, India, Africa and China, but its benefits span the globe for people who use it to improve their skin, hair and health. Peanut oil can be eaten, and it’s naturally sweet. During processing, oil is extracted from the kernels. The result is a neutral-tasting yellow oil. This oil is high on energy and has a high smoking point. Its properties of Vitamins A, D and E, plus monounsaturated fats, make it nature’s ideal product for maintaining good skin, hair and internal health.
A treat for skin
1. Get smooth skin and lips: If acne plagues you, peanut oil may solve the problem. Mix three drops of lime juice into a few drops of peanut oil to calm acne. It’s a natural problem solver for dry skin and wards off blackheads.
Your lips can also benefit from peanut oil. Grab a mug, fill it with warm water and use a toothbrush to brush your lips for four minutes. When done, take a moist cotton ball and wipe your lips smooth. Rub off loose skin and massage in peanut oil. Leave it on overnight for very smooth results.
2. Enjoy a rejuvenating massage: If you’re plagued by joint aches, peanut oil can alleviate pain. You can energize your mind and body with a peanut oil massage. When used daily, it provides excellent relief. The Vitamin E in peanut oil promotes better health and protects skin. You’ll notice that peanut oil’s nutty smell is perfect for aromatherapy and a very uplifting massage experience.
A natural remedy for hair
3. Thicker, healthier hair: Peanut oil minimizes scalp flaking and cuts down on protein loss. It produces a hair-thickening result, and split ends benefit from its moisture. Peanut oil regenerates hair that has been damaged.
4. Reduce dandruff: Naturally remedy embarrassing dandruff by mixing a tablespoon of peanut oil with a few drops of tea tree oil and fresh lemon juice. After applying it to your scalp, leave it in place for about three hours. Then rinse with water and shampoo.
A health helper
5. Improve your heart health: The monounsaturated fasts in peanut oil can help lower your blood pressure, which in turn, may diminish your risk of heart disease. Though peanut oil has a high calorie count due to its fatty acid content, it’s good for boosting good cholesterol and lowering the bad stuff. It’s the number one benefit of peanut oil because it helps prevent heart attacks and coronary blood disease.
6. Make your stomach happy: Did you know peanut oil can aid an upset stomach? It helps prevent many painful and troubling situations, including diarrhea, constipation and common digestive problems.
7. Let your blood flow: The linoleic acid in peanut oil aids many important body functions, including contraction and dilation of muscles and blood vessels.
Peanut oil has many surprising benefits for smoother skin, thicker hair and better overall health. When consumed and used regularly, this natural ingredient can do a body good.
Read More Articles From Author :