So you have been experiencing abnormal hair loss. Don’t panic! They are easy ways to stop this and improve the rate that your hair grows. Herbal oils have been used as hair recipes for a long time and it is not a surprise to find them in your conditioners and natural shampoos. Herbal oils are known to boost the health of the hair follicles and they are one of the best hair loss treatments for 2016.
They are some hair oils for hair loss which have excellent nourishing properties. Though growing back lost hair is sometimes tiresome, the continuous use of these herbal oils helps you recover and make your hair stronger.
1. Almond oil
This herbal oil is very effective mostly due to its softening action. The oil is rich in vitamins D and E and some other minerals such as calcium 6 and magnesium. It is also rich in Omega -3, Omega-6 and it also has a high content of the Omega 9 fatty acids.
Benefits of Almond oil for hair loss
· It gives the users a shiny and soft hair because of the proteins and fatty acids.
· It promotes a new hair growth by making the follicle roots stronger
· It has high nutrition contents that are beneficial for hair.
How to use it
You can use this herbal oil by oiling your hair and tying it into a bun and the wash off the remnant after some hours. It is advisable you do that overnight. This helps in eliminating dandruff and also other dead cells.
2. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is an awesome treatment for hair loss. It dilates blood vessels and stimulates cell division. This, in turn, stimulates the hair follicles in producing hair growth. This herbal oil is also believed to slow down graying (maintaining your hair color longer).
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
· It is used in many ointments for treatment of ailments such as gout, muscular pain, arthritis, neuralgia, stimulation of hair follicles for growth, and wounds.
· It treats Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) referred to pattern baldness which affects both men and women.
· Oil have natural antibacterial properties which help in maintaining a clean and strong hair follicle.
· It also treats Alopecia areata (AA), that is, spot baldness.
How to Use it
Massage a mixture of olive oil and fresh rosemary into your hair strands. Then Wait for a few hours for it dry.
3. Lavender Oil
Lavender is a good herbal oil to prevent hair loss. Most people lose hair because of a medical condition referred to as Alopecia areata. This is an autoimmune illness that causes the body to reject its hair follicles. Lavender oil is a herbal oil that helps in treating this disease.
· It helps stop hair loss.
· The oil is regenerative and it is also found in hair formulas for all types of scalp conditions.
· It also treats stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness.
· It has a soft, sweet smell.
· It helps in regulating blood circulations in the body and also in the scalp.
How to Use it
Mix the lavender oil will coconut oil and massage the mixture on your scalp for an effective promotion of a strong hair growth. You should also try using an organic lavender shampoo.
4. Olive oil
This herbal oil may be expensive but it certainly very effective. It has the ability to penetrate through your hair shaft more effectively than most oil. It also has nourishing properties. Most of the benefits are due to the oil’s content. For example, it has vitamin E and fatty acids which aid in promoting hair growth.
· It can help prevent strokes
· It can also prevent skin cancer
· It can help treat dandruff.
· It has hair moisturizing properties which are ideal for your hair
How to Use
Warm the olive oil and slowly massage into your scalp and hair strands. Live the oil for at least 30 minutes and then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
5. Coconut oil
This is also one of the best oil for stopping hair loss. It has the ability to penetrate well into hair. It can also act as a sealant to prevent your hair from losing moisture. Thus, your hair is less likely to get damaged.
· The oil adds luster, shine and also a softness to hair.
· It moisturizes dry hair.
· It promotes scalp health.
· It stimulates hair growth by getting deep in follicles.
How to use
Massage the oil into the scalp daily. Twice a week, massage more quantity on the hair strands and scalp and leave it for a couple of hours and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
Other natural remedies for hair loss:
Another excellent remedy for hair loss is biotin – vitamin B complex