Though you are aware that the ear blackheads do not lead to any grave medical issues, you still want to eliminate them. Also, it is likely that you intend to do so only with the help of natural remedies. In that case, you are now reading the most relevant article!
Here, you will read about 5 of the best home remedies that play a pivotal role in getting rid of the problem. So, just continue to read and help your own cause!
Tea tree oil: The strong antibacterial effects of the oil make sure that very soon; the ear blackheads become a thing of the past. Look in detail as to how this remedy helps you.
- Take 2 tbsp of tea tree oil and 1 cotton ball.
- Then soak the cotton ball in the oil.
- Squeeze out the extra oil.
- Now put the cotton ball on the visible ear blackheads and, leave it undisturbed overnight.
- Take out the cotton ball the next morning.
- Clean your ear with a wet towel.
- Follow the process daily for 7 days.
Lemon juice: Are you facing lot of discomfort due to the blackheads? Do you want to become free from the problem soon? Then count upon lemon juice to come to your rescue, thanks to its powerful antibacterial property.
- Take ½ bowl of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of water.
- Add the water in the juice so that it gets diluted.
- Now take 1 cotton ball and soak it in the juice.
- Squeeze the cotton ball so that the extra solution is drained out.
- Then put the cotton ball on your ear blackheads.
- Let the solution dry down on its own.
- Rinse the site with clean water.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times daily until you experience relief.
Warm compress: This is one more reliable way for you to get rid of the blackheads in ear. Here, the warm compress will help to eliminate the materials trapped in your pores. Just go ahead and try the method and you will not be disappointed.
- Take 1 bowl of hot water and 1 clean washcloth.
- Soak the cloth in the hot water and do not forget to squeeze out the excess water in the cloth.
- Now gently press the cloth on the ear blackheads for around 10 minutes.
- Repeat this for 4-5 times daily.
- Follow the process every day till you are free of the discomfort.
Alcohol: When eliminating the blackheads is your priority, you should not ignore this wonderful remedy! Alcohol sterilizes the affected site/s and this will make the bacteria to perish. Want to know more details? Read on!
- Take ½ cup of alcohol and 1 cotton ball.
- Dip the cotton ball in the alcohol.
- Squeeze the cotton ball to remove the excess alcohol.
- Gently put the cotton ball on the blackheads.
- Repeat the process every day to get relief.
Baking soda for Blackheads: How can you miss baking soda, as its one of the best remedies for blackheads in ear? Yes! Using this excellent remedy is a definite way to combat the issue! Try it and you will be happy with the end result.
- Take 2 tbsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of water.
- Mix them together to make a paste.
- Then slowly rub the paste on the ear blackheads.
- Leave it undisturbed for about 5 minutes.
- Now wash it off the clean water.
- Follow the process regularly
So, those are 5 of the best remedies for you. Try any of them with confidence and very soon, ear blackheads will vanish. Please do drop in a few lines about how this article has helped you.
Source for this article
More from the Author Suzanne Collins in Natural News
About The Author