Magnesium sulfate is an inorganic salt containing magnesium, sulfur and oxygen. You may know this type of salt as Epsom Salt, which is useful home remedy with many purposes. This is because this salt has a strong ability at healing the body naturally from several common ailments and health conditions. It even helps purify and beautify the skin so it can be youthful, beautiful and soft. If you need more reasons to grab a box of this salt and use it on a daily basis, just keep on reading.
What are the health and beautifying benefits received form the salt?
- Cures Magnesium Deficiency
- Comforts and Heals Broken Bones
- Soothes and Heals Sore Achy Muscle
- Heals Tissue Damage
- Relieves and Heals Ingrown Toenails
- Prevents Heart Disease and Strokes
- Treats Osteoporosis
- Relieves and Treats Arthritis and Joint Pains
- Helps Relieve Stress-Related Illnesses
- Relieves Chronic Fatigue
- Aids in Digestive Discomforts
- Detoxifies the Body and Skin Naturally
- Improves Circulation
- Reduces Blooding Clotting
- Improves the Body’s Insulin Levels
- Improves the Way the Digestive System Absorbs Nutrients
- Helps the Healthy Formation of Joint Proteins, Brain Tissues and Mucin Proteins
- Eases and Treats Migraine Headaches
- Relieves Chills from the Common Cold and Flu
- Opens up the Sinuses
- Helps with Easier Breathing
- Clearer Youthful Skin
- Softer Skin
- Reduced Signs of Aging
- Helps Decrease the Risks of Cerebral Palsy
- Relieves Constipation
What are the best ways to use the salt in order to receive the health benefits from it?
The most common way Epsom Salt is used is, is for making a bath for soaking in. Soaking in an Epsom salt bath up to three times per week for at least 20 to 30 minutes is all you need to receive the health benefits as well as beauty benefits from it. Another common way this salt is used is to create natural healing exfoliating scrubs that not only help heal the body, but help beautify the skin as well. If you would love a bath soak recipe and body scrub that uses Epsom Salt, there are two amazing simple recipes to use below to get you started.
- The Natural Bath Soak Recipe
If you want to make a luxurious bath soak just combine two to three cups of Epsom Salt with your favorite essential healing oils such as lavender, sandalwood, peppermint, rosemary, jasmine, rose absolute and citrus oil, in a large mixing bowl. All you need is about 25 drops of your favorite essential oil per couple of cups of Epsom Salt. Once you are ready to take bath, just fill your bathtub up with warm water and toss in a cup or two of the bath soak. Then, get into the bath and soak for as long as possible.
- The Natural Body Scrub Recipe
To make a luxurious healing and pampering body scrub, simply place two cups of Epsom Salt into a jar and add in ¾ cup of your favorite carrier oil such as olive oil, almond oil, grape seed oil or coconut oil into a large mixing bowl. Next, add in a few drops of your favorite essential oil and combine all the ingredients together. After, you will have a homemade pampering and healing Epsom Salt body scrub to use on your body. To use the scrub, just get into the shower, rinse down with warm water and massage the scrub all over the body from head to toe. After, rinse off with warm water, pat the skin dry and apply your favorite organic body cream after to help further nourish and pamper the skin. After, your skin and body will feel good and be beautiful.
Also read my previous posts: