21 Signs That You Have Mold Illness; How to Treat it Naturally?


What Is Mold?

Molds are small organisms found almost everywhere. They can be black, white, orange, green, or purple. Mold Exposure is perhaps the single most misdiagnosed illness in the United States. Exposure to Molds can and does affect people differently. It can enter into the human body through different pathways. People are exposed to Mold by eating contaminated foods; mold spores can enter into a person’s sinuses and lungs through normal respiration.

Most mold symptoms are caused by mold allergies. When you breathe in mold spores your immune systems responds by creating allergic reactions. These reactions are the immune system’s defense against foreign particles entering the body. Molds have the ability to produce various symptoms, such as skin rashes, respiratory distress, various types of inflammation,  cognitive issues, neurological symptoms, and immune suppression.

21 Signs That Tell You Have Mold Illness

->Muscle cramping, aches and pains, joint pain, persistent nerve pain
->Brain Fog, Memory Problems, Trouble Focusing, Headaches
->Light sensitivity, red eyes, and/or blurred vision
->Digestive Issues like Diarrhea, Nausea, Abdominal Pain
->Temperature Regulation or Night Sweats
->Excessive Thirst and Increased Urination
->Cough or Shortness of Breath
->Itchy eyes, nose and throat
->Numbness and Tingling
->Tremors and Vertigo
->Persistent nerve pain
->Metallic taste
->Weight fluctuation
->Fatigue, weakness
->Sensitivity to light
->Auto-immune issues
->Excessive thirst
->Increased urination
->Static “shocks”
->Dry, scaly skin

Natural Way to Recover from Toxic Mold Exposure

Take the Moisture Out

Make your home less mold-friendly. The key is to control the amount of moisture in the air. Dehumidifiers and air conditioners will help. The humidity needs to be below 60%. Between 35% and 50% is even better.

Baking Soda

Baking soda is a mild, white mineral powder, that can be used to kill mold in your home, plus it is safe for your family and pets. In addition to killing mold, it will absorb moisture to help keep molds away.

Hydrogen Peroxide Mixture

Mix one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of water, put in a spray bottle or wet cloth with it and wipe on mold. Keep it for ten minutes or so. Wipe off with more hydrogen peroxide then use baking soda mixture to kill any remaining molds and help prevent more from returning.


Yogurt containing live cultures fights off yeast in the body, which the mold feeds on. Oranges and tomatoes, as well as other foods containing large quantities of vitamin C, also help the body to fight off mold, as well as limit the symptoms.

Sources & Reference:


You May Also Like:

Why Egyptians Called Aloe Vera “The Plant Of Immortality”?

Manuka Honey: Boosts Immunity, Improves Sleep & Great Alternative to Antibiotics

Phyllis Bentley
I have 12 years’ experience in the medical industry. As a freelance writer, I have written a number of articles which have been published in highly read publications. I have a strong knowledge base in a range of medical and wellness topics and in the business of health care.
Specialities in Family health; autoimmune diseases; mental health; diabetes, cancer; fitness and nutrition.