Oatmeal is a very healthy meal that should be added to everyone’s diet list or foods they want to get because it will make them feel happy and healthy in many different ways. Here is a list of 103 oatmeal nutrition facts:
1. Oatmeal is a whole grain cereal.
A very important oatmeal nutrition fact is that it is whole grain. Whole grain items are very healthy and good for you. Whole grain is also a very important item on the food period that should be eaten a lot if you want to keep a healthy diet.
2. Very good source of fiber
Oatmeal’s high concentration of fiber can help you keep your digestive system on track in a healthy way. Keeping your digestive system on track is a very important step in someone’s goal to lose weight.
3. Contains many vitamins
Having many vitamins per day is a great part in any diet to ensure that your body will remain healthy. Without vitamins the body will not be as strong as it should be.
4. Oatmeal contains many minerals
5. oatmeal is also very high in antioxidants.
Antioxidants help clean out all of the bad stuff in your body. A very important oatmeal nutrition fact is that it has these antioxidants that will help to remove the bad things in your body.
6. Oatmeal can help lower blood sugar.
7. Oatmeal can help lower cholesterol level.
8. Oatmeal is considered a very healthy food
A oatmeal nutrition fact that you want to keep in mind is that it is very healthy even though it doesn’t seem like it would be because it tastes so good.
9. Oatmeal can be made in many different ways
10. Oatmeal is 66% carbohydrates, 17% protein, 7% fat and 11% fiber.
11. Oatmeal has been around for a long time
Oatmeal has been around since the B.C time, ancient China discovered while the Ancient Greeks made it into a meal that people could eat.
12. oatmeal is very popular
Many people enjoy oatmeal and know about it benefits. The popularity of oatmeal needs to keep spreading so everyone knows about its long lasting good effects.
13. low in calories for how filling it is
14. you get full easily
You don’t have to eat a lot of oatmeal in order for you to be full. Just a serving of oatmeal for breakfast can keep you full and energized the whole day.
15. you will stay full for a while
16. You will regulate your digestive system
17. You will get your daily intake for fiber-mostly
18. You will get full easily
Being full for longer will help you not to eat a lot throughout the day. While you are full you can work on working out and not be hungry while doing so.
19. Having fiber will help you if you have digestive problems
20. Oatmeal was first used in Ancient china and ancient Greeks converted them into a porridge or a regular meal.
21. Oatmeal is very cheap
Oatmeal is one of the most inexpensive foods you can buy. Oatmeal goes for very cheap and is very easy to make. You can save money and be healthy at the same time.
22. Many Americans love oatmeal
23. Oatmeal is a plant based food
24. Very easy to make
Oatmeal can just have water added to it then be heated up in the microwave and still taste very good. Some harder ways to enjoy oatmeal are to bake it into a cookie or energy bar, but these options also taste very good.
25. Very easy to eat
26. Delicious bowls you can make for a low price a month.
27. You can cook it many different ways
28. Oatmeal can prevent heart disease
Many Americans are at risk for heart disease so why not help prevent it? With just eating a bowl of oatmeal a day it can be a great prevention for heart disease in such an easy way.
29. If you eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast it can reduce the chance of getting heart disease by a lot
30. If you leave out the extra ingredients it helps more with heart disease.
31. There are many heart healthy toppings you can use
32. There is biotin B in oatmeal
33. Biotin B is responsible for healthy metabolism and digestion
34. Oatmeal can contribute to great skin
35. Oatmeal can contribute to great hair
Many people want great hair and have tried many things to get it but it never works. For those who use heat styling products on your hair every day, oatmeal is a great way to restore when its fragile and brail.
36. Oatmeal can contribute to great nails
37. You can put almonds and china seeds on oatmeal which are also great in Biotin B
38. Oatmeal is great in beta-gleans
39. Beta gleans improve immune health, so it is fighting away bugs in your body
If you get sick a lot you should try eating oatmeal. All of the immune fighting ingredients in oatmeal make it so that it helps many not to get sick.
40. Oatmeal can prevent cancer
41. Oatmeal especially helps preventing breast cancer and colon cancer
42. You can put berries on top of your oatmeal for an even healthier effect.
43. Oatmeal can help lower the risk of type 2 diabetes
If you have diabetes or are scared of getting them you can eat oatmeal each day to make it less of a risk factor. Oatmeal greatly reduces your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by all of the antioxidants inside of it.
44. Oats contain over 300 grams of magnesium
45. Magnesium helps lower your blood sugar
46. They are digested slowly because of their high fiber so the magnesium will be able to go through the blood stream more easily.
47. Oatmeal reduces amount of blood sugar spikes
48. Oatmeal is a recommended way to get rid of constipation
49. Oatmeal can be made into a healthy way to eat cookies
50. Steele cut oatmeal is the healthiest
51. Oatmeal can lower blood cholesterol
52. Oatmeal has many carbohydrates
If you want to build muscle and gain weight oatmeal is a great food source that can help you achieve that. Oatmeal has many carbohydrates allowing your body to be able to build up more muscle mass.
53. Oatmeal contains more B vitamins than any other breakfast
54. Oatmeal can also be used on skin to relieve dry skin
During the winter seasons when your skin gets dry, you should use oatmeal to help relieve your dry skin. Dry skin can be a very big issue, but by using oatmeal, it can help restore your skin to be healthy again.
55. Steel cut oats are more healthier because they are usually higher in fiber than old fashioned oats
56. Oatmeal contains many avanenthramides
57. Oatmeal can fight inflammation
58. Oatmeal can help someone with fighting obesity
If you are very unhealthy and looking to lose weight oatmeal should be on your diet plan. Eating oatmeal in the morning can help reduce the cravings that you have throughout the day. Reducing junk food cravings is a very important way to see accurate results on your body.
59. Oatmeal for breakfast will keep you full till lunch
60. Oatmeal can enhance your workout if you eat it prior
61. Oatmeal can make someone has a lesser risk of a stroke
62. Oatmeal can make someone have a lesser risk of a heart attack
If you are worried that all of the junk food you eat will make you get a heart attack in the future you should replace the junk good with oatmeal. Oatmeal reduces the risk of someone getting a heart attack by a lot so it is highly reccomended that you eat oatmeal if you want to avoid that situation.
63. Oatmeal produces bifid bacteria
64. Oatmeal is great for your guts
65. Oatmeal is a very easy natural beauty product
66. Oatmeal is a very popular drug store product
67. Oatmeal withstands poor soil conditions
68. Oatmeal can come in many different flavors
69. Oatmeal is very easy to make
70. You can make overnight oats if you’re on the go
Overnight oats taste very good and are easy to make. If you know you are going to be in a rush to get out the door in the morning you should make some oats the night before. Overnight oats sit overnight so that it helps it thicken. Overnight oats taste great as well.
71. Oatmeal will keep your digestive tracks happy
72. If you bathe in oatmeal your skin will be smooth
73. Oatmeal makes you and your body feel happy and healthy
74. Oatmeal can help you have less hunger cravings
75. Oatmeal is very low in fats
76. Oatmeal stabilizes blood sugar
77. Oatmeal is safe if your gluten free
If you are gluten free and are looking for things to eat that are good you should try oatmeal as part of your daily nutrition. You will get the carbs you need to be able to have a lot energy.
78. You will have a 29% chance for a lower risk of heart disease if you eat them everyday
79. Oatmeal will help your body eliminate disease faster
80. Oatmeal doesn’t even taste bad
81. You can put flavoring in your oatmeal
82. Even when oatmeal is flavored or isn’t flavored it tastes great either way
83. Oatmeal stays in your stomach longer than junk food
84. Nothing can keep you full like oatmeal
85. Oatmeal can help break old habits
If one of your old habits is constantly eating junk food this can help change it. By eating a bowl of oatmeal each day it will provide you with those sugar cravings and virtually get rid of them.
86. Oatmeal can virtually remove cholesterol.
87. Oatmeal can remove a lot of the bad stuff in your body
88. Oatmeal can strengthen the body
89. Oatmeal can strengthen your teeth
90. you quill have lasting energy throughout the day
91. Oatmeal can make you feel better about yourself
92. Oatmeal is a healthy low calorie food
93. You can eat oatmeal at any time of the day
94. Oatmeal will make your body happy
There are many benefits that are in oatmeal. Oatmeal can make someone into a very healthy happy person. More people should be switching to oatmeal as their breakfast routine.
95. You can enjoy a food that’s good for you
96. Oatmeal can improve your mood
97. You should add oatmeal to your diet plan
98. Oatmeal tastes very good
99. It can be made into many different things
Oatmeal can be eaten in many different ways so you can have fun with it. This is important so that you will never get bored of eating it because you can eat it in many ways.
100. Oatmeal bars can be made for a good source of energy
101. The heart gets healthy after keeping oatmeal apart of your diet
102. Oatmeal can make you feel your best and look your best
103. Oatmeal keeps you in shape
If you’re looking to get back in shape you should add oatmeal to the list of stuff that’s going to help you because this heart healthy food will do just that. Oatmeal lowers cholesterol and chance for a stroke so you can get your body back on its normal track while eating other healthy foods as well.