Yes, many people love eating bananas, and it has been revealed that there are some problems that banana can fix better than pills. With their nutritional value, bananas have the power to remove several problems.
1. Depression: Bananas contain tryptophan, which helps to increase the feel good hormone serotonin to help overcome depression.
2. Weight Loss: They are full of water-soluble fiber, which means that when the fiber hits the digestive tract, it absorbs water and slows digestion. Then, food will sit in your stomach for a bit, making you feel fuller longer.
3. Good for the Eyes: Bananas are rich in vitamin A, which is an important vitamin for the eyes. Eat bananas often may decrease the risk of developing night blindness.
4. Natural Cure for Constipation: Constipated? High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
5. Lower Blood Pressure: There are so many people who suffer from high blood pressure because they lack potassium and the excessive consumption of salt. Potassium binds salt and removes it from the body, and banana is rich in potassium, one median size banana contains about 422 mg of potassium(13% of the daily recommended amount of potassium).
The Natural Cures From Bananas
6. Bananas are high in antioxidants, which can protect from free radicals and chronic disease.
7. Have a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
8. The inside of the banana peel can help to relieve itching and irritation of the bug bite.
9. Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever.
10. Banana is effective for body detoxification, this is because it contains pectin, which encourages the removal of heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
Bananas make great snacks and delicious smoothies, some recommended recipes:
Creamy Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe
• 2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
• 1/2 avocado, stone and skin removed
• 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or any other milk)
• 1/2 – 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
• 1 tablespoon raw honey
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
•1 tablespoon bee pollen
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
• Handful of ice
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed for half a minute until you reach a smooth consistency.
Banana Honey Pecan Muffins Recipe
•3/4 cup Honey
•2 Eggs, beaten
•1/3 cup Butter, melted
•1/3 cup low-fat Buttermilk
•1/2 tsp. Vanilla
•1 3/4 cup Flour
•1/2 tsp. Baking soda
•1 tsp. Baking powder
•1/2 cup chopped Pecans
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper or foil cups. Mash bananas in a medium bowl. Stir in honey, eggs, butter, buttermilk and vanilla. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Pour the banana and honey mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just to combine. The batter should be lumpy. Stir in pecans. Divide batter among the prepared muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 18 minutes. Muffins are done when tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in one of the center muffins comes out clean.